Sixteen

The day of the show was finally here. Little did you know it would be a hectic one. You were awoken by Carti moving around in the bed next to you.

"Five more minutes please." You whine half asleep at the movements waking you up.

"You good shawty. Text me when you wake up." He says as he places a kiss on your forehead. With that, he left the room and closed the door behind him.

You opened one eye to peer across the bed to see the time. 8:13am. You groan as you roll back over. You pull the covers over you as you drift back to sleep.

      -Two Hours Later-

"Wake up Y/N! Get the fuck up!" A voice yells from the top of you.

"Rise and shine bitch!" It was Jay. She swings the curtain open and rips the covers off of you.

They both hop on the bed and jump all around you until you finally rise up. You give them both a death glare and they come down from the bed.

"What. The. Fuck." You say tiredly.

"Carti's show is today!" Jay says clapping and jumping up and down.

"And y'all had to jump on me at 10:26am for why?" You say leaning your head to the side while rubbing your eyes.

"We gotta be lit all day! Carti's shows are always lit. We have to get pre turnt!" Jay says enthusiastically. You shoot Kierra a look and cross your arms at her.

"I'm sorry Y/N! I didn't wanna jump on you but this adderall got me hype. It was all Jay's idea." She says looking away shamefully.

"Does Carti know you guys came in here to bother me?" You ask squinting your eyes at them.

"He's not here. I'm sure he wouldn't mind us being in here while he's rehearsing." Jay says walking around the room.

"Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope! You know how that nigga get when people are around his shit. I only agreed to a wake up call Jay. I'm out." Kierra says leaving the room.

"Ugh! Fine. Get ready Y/N. We'll be downstairs waiting. We got a full day ahead of us!" Jay says squealing as she runs out the room.

As the door slams shut, you lay back down in the bed. You reach over to the night stand and pick your phone up. You didn't remember much from earlier but you did remember Carti telling you to text him when you wake up. You unlock your phone and open your conversation with him. You shoot him a quick text.

Y/N: good morning!!! I'm up now

C: good . im at the sound check all day . make sure you eat .

Y/N: Kk. See you tonight

With that you roll out of bed and get yourself ready for the long day ahead of you. After a refreshing shower, you meet the girls downstairs.

"Finally! We can get this day started!" Jay says as you walk into the kitchen where they sat.

"Not before I eat. And what exactly is planned for the day? I'm scared to know honestly." You say looking through the touch screen part of the fridge.

"Well... first, we get a mani pedi. Then hit up the spa. After that, we go shopping!" Jay says squealing. She was the most excited about this.