Waking up

AN: For writing purposes, Stiles was kidnapped at 17, The maze runner series took 5 years (22) and he was at hydra as an assassin for 6 years, so right now he is 28.

Steve, Sam, and Bucky waited around for Mitch to wake up. Turns out they didn't have to wait long. Mitch woke up with a gasp and started trying to get out, remembering his mission. 

"Stiles" Bucky said, Mitch winced and glanced up, but quickly went back to trying to escape.

"Thomas" That seemed to shake something loose in the man, but not completely.

"Hey, hey, it's me Soldat," said Bucky, slowly going closer to him, remembering the look of recognition. 

"Where am I? Who are you people?¨ asked a nervous Mitch, or was it Thomas, or Stiles?

¨Who am I?¨ When he looked up, everyone in the room could see the broken look on his face. ¨Your at an abandoned warehouse, away from Shield.¨ said the Captain, Mitch was confused, but then remembered what happened with the helicopter, and the trigger words. 

Mitch was struggling with himself, but then looked at Bucky and said, ¨Mission Incomplete, You are my mission.¨

Mitch used the nogitsune's power to break out of the chair, and started fighting. He decided to take down the Sam person down because he was the lowest skill set, and he needs to conserve energy to fight the super soldiers. After knocking him out, Mitch was against two soldiers at the same time. Steve managed to tackle Mitch and throw him to the floor, but Mitch quickly recovered. He got up an threw a left jab at the Captain's head, and swept his feet from underneath him. Unfortunately while Mitch was fighting the Captain, he forgot about Bucky, who tackled Mitch, and got him in a chokehold, where he could still somewhat breathe. 

Bucky started talking to him, ¨Your name is Mieczyslaw Stilinski, Stiles to your friends.¨

¨You were kidnapped by Hydra at 17. You were were put in a machine that made you forget.¨ Stiles stopped struggling as flashes of memories went through his head. He started to remember, some of the maze.

¨You are the shuckiest shuck faced in the world!¨

¨Shouldn't someone give a pep talk of something?¨

¨Just follow me and run like your life depends on it.¨

¨Great job Greenie, you just got yourself killed.¨

¨If you ain't scared, you ain't human.¨

He then started getting flashbacks of Beacon Hills. 

¨I'm 147 pounds of pale skin and fragile bones; sarcasm is my only defense!¨

¨I'm not a hero¨

¨Don't be such a sourwolf¨

¨You can kill the Oni, but me? Me! I'm a thousand years old you can't kill me.¨

¨We have come to the decision as a pack, to kick you out of the pack.¨

¨Hail Hydra.¨

Stiles sunk to his knees and started to cry. He remembers a lot, but there are pieces still missing. Bucky backed up as this started happening, and just watched cautiously with Steve, as Stiles started remembering. 

Sam started to wake up, and saw Stiles on the ground. ¨Hey, what's wrong with him?¨ ¨He is remembering his past¨

Stiles looked up from the ground and saw Bucky, immediately remembering how the WS trained him, and going on missions with him. Stiles also remembered when the WS and him started remembering, they would tell each other what they did. 

¨Bucky?¨, Stiles asked with teary eyes. ¨Stiles?¨ He had no a moment of hesitation, and jumped at Bucky, engulfing in a hug, not noticing the other people in the room. 

When he pulled away he noticed Sam, and Steve. ¨Who are they?¨

¨I am Sam Wilson, and this is Steve Rogers¨