The "Talk"

"We gotta talk. "

"Alright, what do you want to know?"

"Is that even a question Stiles? C'mon.", Steve said incredulously. 

"What do you remember?", said James

"All of it and I think I know why."

"But first, lets start from the beginning... A while ago, I was a ignorant teenager with no real concept of the world. That changed after I dragged out of his house to find a dead body with me during the night."

"Stiles, what the hell are you doing?"

"Don't be such a sourwolf."

"I thought you were a predator"

"I got bit by a wolf or something"

"That night my best friend, Scott, got bit by a wolf, and we didn't know it at the time, but that bite would change our lives forever."

"It's called a Kanima"

"Peter frickin' Hale"

"The Kanima is Jackson"

"You think Stiles, skinny, defenseless, Stiles is the Nogistune?"

"After Scott was bit, he became something faster, stronger, better. He became a werewolf and we discovered that the supernatural was real. Throughout the years, we met more people and formed a large pack with Scott as a true alpha, meaning he didn't get his alpha status from killing. We fought many opponents and won most of the time, but not without losing people. We fought a crazy ex-alpha, a lizard man who was actually one of our bullies, a demon called the nogisune, a crazy druid lady that is actually called a darach, and more. Eventually after fighting all of these crazy supernatural creatures without becoming one myself, something was bound to fuck it all up. 

"You can kill the oni, but me?! I'm a thousand years old, you can't kill me!"

"ALLISON!"

"We are kicking you out of the pack."

TW: Self Harm

"I was possesed by the nogistune. I did unspeakable things and killed a lot of people, one of them being my best friend's first love. After defeating it, the pack started pushing me out and bullying me at school, my dad refused to look at me. I fell heavy into depression and started cutting heavily. You would think that even just going to school with wolves, they would be able to smell the depression and blood. Eventually the invited me to a pack meeting, only to say that they were kicking me out of the pack, and when a pack makes a member an omega, it makes the omega feel like their heart is literally being ripped out of their chest. It was awful, and I couldn't take staying in the same town were everyone I once relied on wouldn't look at me and when they did it was with malice and hate." 

TW OVER: Stiles became depressed after the pack was pushing him away and kicked him out of the pack. It was excruciating pain for him. 

"Hail Hydra."

"Soldat!"

"Such insolence will not be fucking tolerated at Hydra!"

"As I was driving away from the town, something caused my car to flip, I don't remember much but someone saying 'Hail Hydra'." Steve and James look at each other and turn back, paying attention.

"They took me in a base and tied me down, they put something on my head and erased my memories, it felt awful. Like someone was digging around in my brain and ripping out pieces of me. They programmed me with the name Thomas, and nothing else."