7

Roger's P.O.V

I was in one of the spare rooms that Ms.T. placed Freddie, who was almost conked out at that point. He looked at me with a sleepy look in his eyes as he was also trying to fight it.

That's when I said. "Don't fight it mate just relax".

"This is the worst feeling ever" Freddie slurred.

" I know mate but, for right now try to get some sleep it will kick in soon" I peeled myself off the wall.

"Alright dear" he yawned as he laid on his side in the recovery position.

without saying a word I walked out of the room and into the living room where Brian and Ms. T sat on the server having a lovely conversation. When they both turned it to me.

"Well almost completely out".

"Good, John was out when he hit the mattress" Brian crossed his leg.

"I'm sorry about my parents they like to hunt and experiment on supernatural beings".

"Can you please tell us more about your parents?".

"Of course, being a supernatural hunters has been in my family for generations and it has became a problem over the past few years. As for me I had to hard being a psychic from one parents, so far they don't know and I would like it to keep it that way".

"Is something that we can do to protect John and Freddie?".

"Unfortunately not but my best mate Mary told me that she bit Freddie that night. The thing is she is too frightened to confront him about it, Due to the guilt that is inside her with that saying she's not handling it well".

"Oh wow".

" I know, she's been in bed for weeks which is unlike her whatsoever. I think it's Freddie talks to her would do her some good. I've never seen her like this it's getting worse by the minute, I can't talk to her without her growling at me".

" I think so too. Just a curious question, Are there any more symptoms that we need to look out for?".

"Yes, In fact during the week his first full moon he will develop a massive craving for meat".

"Does this occur every time?".

"Yes and he will have a massive hangover the morning after each full moon".

"Okay and we will have to make sure he takes off his clothes before his first transition, correct?".

"That's correct and if anything occurs call me immediately because, I have certain things to help him with his hangover or to find him if we lose him. Any more questions?".

We shook our hands for 'no' and content to have another conversation which went on for an hour or two before Ms. T stood up and said.

" Well, I think it's time for me to check on Freddie and I'm going to stay the night with him just to make sure he's okay".

"Same with me but with John".

"Sounds good Roger, goodnight boys".