John's P.O.V ( 2 Weeks Latter)

I was on my way to visit Brian to see how he was doing and to see if he needed anything like extra clothes and some other essentials that he might need or want.

Not long after I arrived I made my way to his bedroom that he was currently staying at the compound, Once I walked in I saw Madame Selena sitting on his bed ministering some medication.

So I spoke up and said. "You look better Bri".

That's when the two of turn their hands to face me then Brian spoke up and said. "I feel a lot better than I did a few weeks ago ".

"That's good, When do you think you will be able to go home?".

" Brian here will be able to go home in a few days, the reason why we are keeping him a bit longer is that we are working on getting his strength back enough where he can walk on his own".

"Oh okay so, You don't need any extra clothes or anything?".

" I think I'm good Deaks".

"Alright".

So, we are continuing is more in conversation before I left the compound to run some errands but, while I was out I heard a scream coming from the east. So I dropped everything I was doing and the rushed around the corner only to find a guy holding a woman against he's just as she was trying to get out of his grip before sinking his teeth into her neck.

"Hey, let her go!" I spat.

That's when he looked up at me then flashed away after letting go of the girl as I lunged to catch her and she rained unconsciously in my arms, and I knew where to take are the only closest place was Ms. T.

So with that once again I rushed over to her stall with the girl in my arms, once I got there she is turned outside smoking a cigarette.

"John, What happened?" Ms. T. looked up at me in shock.

" I was running errands when I heard her scream and once I got to her some vampire guy bit her".

"Okay, come inside and lay her on the sofa".

"Alright".

After leaving me inside I learned the girl on the sofa that's when I heard.

"Well this is interesting situation and I had a feeling you that this would happen".

"What do you mean?".

" A war is just now beginning in between us supernaturals over territories for example lycans and physcichs get all of the artsy boroughs of Shoreditch, Camden, Notting Hill, Clerckenwell, Hackney, Fitzrovia, South Bank, Deptford and the rest of East London while vampires and werewolves get most of West London and Southwest London meanwhile supernaturals like witches are half and half but I do know that Catherine is on our side".

"Makes sense but, How are we going tell the girl? This stuff like this can be quite traumatising".

" I don't know'.