Chapter 5

The next morning, I woke up and slipped out of his room. He didn't know I heard what he said last night. I love him, but I'm scared I'm going to lose him.

I've watched him over the years, thinking what it would be like to have him as mine.

Putting on a white t-shirt and a plaid bodycon dress over it. I put my hair in a cute little puffy bun. I checked myself in the mirror making sure I looked good. Walking into the kitchen for a bowl of strawberry oatmeal.

Austin walked into the kitchen, wearing black jeans, a leather jacket, and a white t-shirt, that hugged his chest, outlining his abs.

"Are you done staring?"

"No, I'm not done staring yet."

He grabbed me out of the seat and brought me into a hug. Gazing into each other's eyes, we kissed. Wrapped in his arms felt like heaven. His body heat warming my skin.

I felt complete, like I'm finally at home, safe in his arms.

"I'm going to the shooting range, to shoot a few."

"I'm coming too."

"I've been dying to shoot the Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22 Sport .22 LR Semiautomatic Rifle for a while."

"It's been on my bucket list for a while."

He led me downstairs and into his office. He tapped a hidden button behind a black wolf picture. The wall in front of me opens.

"This room serves as a shooting range and a panic room."

We walked in and he led me downstairs into a room with a large wooden cabinet with guns. I saw a couple of Russian and Turkish guns I've been looking to buy.

He grabbed a sliver 9mm and cocked it back. He aimed it at the white picture shaped like a body. He shot 4 times. Neck, Head, Heart, Stomach.

He looked so focused, so dangerous. His muscles rippling through his white shirt. He put the gun down on the counter and looked me in the eyes.

"I love you too."

His eyes sparkled with love and adoration.

I stood in front of him, wrapping my arms around him, whispering in his ear.

"Make love to me."

*Thanks to my annoying little sister for this idea for this chapter. *