Chapter 1

Y/N's POV

It was my first day at inarizaki high. I'm in my second year. I heard about this school's Volleyball team. That's why I decided to join this school. You see I'm really interested in Volleyball but I stopped playing after middle school. I was the middle blocker of my team back then. But due to a leg injury I was restricted from playing volleyball for a year. I wanted to play so badly that I did a surgery and I'm aloud to play now. But I'm afraid of messing up and not playing like before. So I never played after the surgery. But I still go to watch Volleyball tournaments.

I entered the famous inarizaki high and made my way to the office and got my schedule. I had Japanese class first so I made my way to my classroom on the second floor. While I was walking around I saw two boys bickering about something. They looked really alike. Are they twins. I realised that I was staring for too long thats why I quickly looked away and started walking fast. I entered the classroom in a hurry and in the process I bumped into someone. I could tell that someone is a boy. Because of the hard chest. I said a quick sorry not looking at the person and I started gathering my belongings which were spread all around.

Once I was done I stood up and made my way towards the teacher. The teacher smiled at me and said "oh you must be L/N". I nodded and she said "class look over here. Today a new student is joining you guys and her name is L/N F/N". I bowed when she finished saying that. The teacher looked at me and said " l/n you can go and sit next to Suna. Suna rais your hand". I saw a hand shot up in the air and I made my way and took a seat next to him. He was sitting at the last row. Which is really a good place if you ask me. I saw the two boys from earlier sitting in front of me. After taking a proper look at the two boys I figured out that they were twins and if it weren't for the hair colour telling them apart would be really heard. More like impossible.

I was taking some notes while the teacher was teaching. I looked at my right and Suna simply sitting with his elbow on the desk and his head resting on his palm. Soon a few periods were over and it was recess. I stretched my arms and decided to draw something. I took out a drawing book from my bag and started drawing a past memory. I started drawing the time when I got the best middle blocker of the tournament. While I was focused on my work I hear a 'Woah'. I looked up and saw the two boys looking at me. Turned out the one who made the 'Whoa' was the one with blonde hair.

When I looked up he said "you have a awesome talent". I smiled and said "thanks". I turned to the boy with grey hair and he asked me"are you interested in Volleyball". I looked at him and nodded my head. The two boys gave each other a look and nodded there head together. It looked like they were having a conversation in there minds.

The one with grey hair looked at me and said " my name is Miya Osamu and this is my twin Miya Atsumu. We both are players in inarizaki high Volleyball team. Right now we are trying to find a manager for our Volleyball team if your interested would you like to join". I looked at them while nodding excitedly and said " really. Thank you for the offer I'll take it. Oh and my name is L/N F/N. You can call me y/n.

I looked at them and said" So what positions do you play". Atsumu grinned and said "I'm the setter". I looked Osamu for his answer and he said "I'm a wing spiker. The one who is sitting next to you is our middle blocker". I turned to face Suna and he was looking at me. This was the first time I had a proper look at him. He is really handsome if you ask me. We stood there staring at each other for a few minutes. The bell range bringing us to our own worlds.

The day was really tiring. The classes were over and I was heading to the gym with Osamu. Once I entered I saw the boys doing service practice. I scanned the whole room and found Atsumu and Suna stretching. The whole team gathered and I introduced myself. They were really happy to have me. Well I'm twice as happier than them because I'm there manager. I was lost in my thoughts when I heard my name being called out loud. I looked at the direction that the sound came and found a ball coming in my direction at a fast speed. I knew I couldn't avoid it, so I prepared myself for the impact. I waited for the impact but it never came. I opened my eyes and saw Suna standing in front of me while holding the ball.

He gave the ball back to the team and said "are you ok". I heard his voice for the first time. it was like a sweet melody. I slowly nodded my head. Soon the practice ended and everyone headed out. I closed up and went home last. 

On the way back I was thinking how close I got to the team except of Suna. Maybe I'll try to be friends with him.