Chapter 9

Suna's POV

The nationals have started and we were at the stadium waiting for Karasuno's match to start. I heard that they were really good. I even did some research on the and turns out they have good first years. Karasuno's setter was invited to Japan youth camp with tsumu. They also got an amazing libero. And I didn't need to do research about him. Cause I have seen him in action. My team mates were bickering with each other. Not new. I looked at my right and saw Rin trying to stay awake. I tapped his shoulder and he looked at me. I told him "Rin. You have to stay awake. Sleeping before a match is not so good". He suddenly took my hand and we walked a few seats away from them. They were in our sight but they can't hear us. He looked at me and said "let's talk". I nodded and said "about what". After a little while of thinking he said "about us. You start. Have you played Volleyball before.well I mean you know so much about it. So I just guessed".

I smiled and said " Yeah. I played a lot. I loved it. I still do". He looked at me and said "well Why aren't you playing it now". To reply him I said "I stopped playing for a while because of an injury. I had to get it operated if I wanted to play. So I did. But I didn't play later on because I was afraid I might not be the same". He took my hand and said "you know I would love to see you play and I would love to cheer for you. And I can brag to people saying 'that's ma girl'. Hey. Why not try out for our schools girls Volleyball team". I got nervous and said "I don't think so. Plus I'm more than happy I'm being able to manage you guy. Right now the love I have for Volleyball are you guys".he smiled and said" So what position and number did you play". I giggled and said "middle blocker and Jersey no. 10.just like you". We both told each other about our past.

(time skip to after the inarizaki and karasuno match)

I looked at the boys. They were so sad. For Kita. it was the last year for him. Samu and tsumu was crying. They were sad that Kita was gonna leave them. Well who wouldn't right he is like a big brother figure for everyone. I looked at Suna. He looked really sad. Before Kita left they told him that they would work much harder and make Kita proud. So he can brag to his children that he once was the captain of inarizaki. We all walked back to the bus and saw hinata-san and kageyama -san. Tsumu walked over to them and said "like I told after the match. I will be tossing to you one day". With that said we all went to the bus. Soon we arrived and everyone went back to their house. On the way me and Rin didn't talk. I was about to cry so I didn't say anything. He looked at me and said "Hey cheer up. This is not the end ok. Like they said this is a new start. I'll make you proud of me. One day. For you I'll become a professional middle blocker". I smiled at his words and we went home.

(time skip 4 years later)

I was sitting at the bleachers. Rin came and sat next to me and said "Hey. Sorry I was late. Practice was longer than I thought". I smiled and said "no worries". I was smiling to my self as I watched the game. Well as Rin promised. He is a professional middle blocker now. Samu owns a onigiri shop. Tsumu is the setter of MSBY. He said he's really happy over there. Well who wouldn't be they have the most chaotic trio. Yeah I'm talking about shoyo, koutarou and tsumu. And to keep them on the ground they have the famous Sakusa Kiyoomi. And kita. Well he is really proud of his children. Aka formar  players of inarizaki high. And me well my life turned out pretty good. Me and Rin are still together I got the brothers I always wished for. And I'm back on playing volleyball. Well after a little conversation with Rin I decided to give it a try. And here I'm. I'm soo happy with my life.