Chapter 6

Y/n's POV

I entered the class and saw Rin sleeping and tsumu and Samu fighting. I walked over to them and sat next to Rin. Once I sat there I ran my fingers through rin's hair and he looked up. I smiled and said "morning". He gave me a sheepish smile and said "Yeah. Did you sleep OK". I giggled and said "Yeah. How are your injuries". He shrugged and said "it's no bigie. There ok now. Just the bruises are left".i nodded and looked ahead to see the twins still arguing. I looked up annoyed and said" guys. It's still early for this". They looked at me and tsumu said "So y/n Chan today we are going to go to Aoba Josai for our match. You hyped up".

I got shocked and said "wait. I thought they were the ones coming". Samu simply replied with "Well this idiot asked the coach over and over if we could go over there".And hearing Samu's reply tsumu said" SHUT YER TRAP". And there broke another fight between them. Soon all the classes ended and we were heading towards the bus. Tsumu and Samu already left, so it was only me and Rin. While we were walking he asked me "can you sit with me". I smiled and decided to tease him so I said "of course. Why would I sit with someone else when my boyfriend is there". I slowly said the word 'boyfriend' so I can see him flustered. But he didn't even looked fazed with it. I was shocked. He looked down at me because of our hight difference and said "you were trying to make me flustered right. Well that won't work so I suggest you try harder". I was the one who was blushing now. Why was I the one who was blushing. My plan backfired me.

He chuckled and entered the bus. He walked to the last seat and sat on the chair leaving the window seat for me. I smiled and sat down next to him. He wore his headset and kept his head on my shoulder. He soon drifted of to sleep. Wow. Unbelievable. He just brought me here to use as a pillow. He is lucky that I love him. I took out my phone and we were waiting for everyone to come. Soon everyone came and tsumu and Samu were sitting infront of us. Tsumu looked up from his seat and turned around took a picture of ours. I raised an eyebrow and gave a 'what' face. He shrugged and said just for teasing Suna.

Soon we started our journey to Aoba Josai. All the members were hyped and talking to each other. Well except for one. I sometimes wonder does he even get any sleep at night. Well anyways I'll let it be. Soon we arrived everyone got down except for us. Before going out Samu teasingly said "please wake up Sunarin". My face was probably pink by now. I just nodded and he left. I slowly caressed his cheeks and said "Rin. We are here wake up". He hugged my waist pulling me closer to him and said "5 more minutes". I sighed and said "well Rin we don't have five minutes. Wake up". He groaned and said "fine. And yeah you free Saturday night". I shook my head confused and asked him "why". He looked back and said "we're going on a date". My face lit up from excitement and I ran and hugged him tightly and said "really". He chuckled and said "Yeah. Let's go". He intertwined our fingers and walked out of the bus.

Everyone was walking ahead and luckily they didn't notice. We heard a cough from behind and saw kite standing with his arms crossed. He looked at us and said "care to explain this". I was surprised and didn't know how to explain. I was going to beat around the bush but Rin looked at kita and said "we are dating". I blushed hearing his words. Kita looked at us and said "congrats. I so happy Suna you are opening up to her and y/n please take care of our idiotic Suna". I smiled and said "I will". With that said we all were walking in together.