Chapter 7

Y/n's POV

The boys were in the changing room. I filled the water bottles and made sure everything was with me. While I was waiting I heard some girls squealing. I looked up and saw that a boy with brown hair entered the gym. Oh must be his fans. He walked over to me and said "yahoo". I raised an eyebrow. But I greeted him in the most polite way possible. He came closer to me and said "you must be inarizaki 's manager. Nice to meet you miss". I just bowed as a reply. I than started to walk away but he stopped me by holding my wrist. He came closer and closer to me. The things that Yato did to me was coming back to me. I was getting scared. He came closer and took something from my hair. And he backed away. But still if one wrong move and we might kiss eachother. He showed a leaf to me and said "it was on your head. Don't worry I won't do anything to you. Yet". Then he left. I was confused and scared.

Someone approached me from the back and snaked a arm around my waist. I quickly brushed of the arm roughly. I had my eyes closed tightly so I didn't see the person and said "stay away from me. Don't come near". I opened my eyes slowly only to be met with rin's. He was hurt. I know he's hurt from his expression. He took a few steps back and went do the warm ups. Man I messed up. It was our first day as a couple and I blew it. He is probably really made and he might break up with me. Oh no. The game started and everyone was playing very good. But Rin was not so much interested. He slacks of more than he did before. But still inarizaki won the match.

Soon it was time to go home everyone already were seated. Well except for Rin. He was not even here. Kita cam and asked "did something happen why are you so down". I shook my head and said "no I'm fine. Just a little tired". He nodded and said "well than and tell your boyfriend to come fast. He is in the washroom ". I nodded and I said to myself 'boyfriend yet'. I ran to the washroom. And waited outside it. He came out from it and I stopped in my tracks. He looked really handsome. He changed his clothes to a pair of shorts and baby pink t-shirt. He had a towel wrapped around his neck. He had wet hair. Water was droping from his hair on to the towel. He looked at me and raised an eyebrow. I cleared my throat and said "Rin. I need to talk to you". He started drying his hair and said "Yeah?". So I continued "Ummm. About before. I'm sorry. Because of aoba josai's setter I was reminded of Yato. And in that moment you came and surprised me. I was scared I thought it was Yato and I brushed your hand of and said mean things. Please don't break up with me". I was crying by now.

I was surprised when he embraced me in a hug and said "Stop crying. Your making it hard for me. And I told you not to cry right. And why would I break up with you". I hugged him tightly and said "because of what I said you looked hurt. And I thought". I couldn't finish that sentence. "you thought I was gonna break up with you". He finished it for me. He pulled away a little and said "yeah I was hurt but. I knew something was off. So I just decided to give you some space". He pulled away and while whipping off my tears he said "now give that cute smile of yours and let's go". I nodded. We both walked to the bus hand in hand. When we arrived he was still holding my hand. He didn't notice that we arrived because he was on his phone like always. The boys noticed this and tsumu said "OH MY GOD. SUNA RINTAROU HAS A GIRLFRIEND". He was jumping around like a five year old. Rin heard what he said and quickly looked around. He realised we were holding hands and he understood the situation completely.

Tsumu came closer to us and held rin's shoulder. I let go of his hand because I know this is not going to end well. Every one came and congratulated us. Samu came and gave me a hug and said "see I told you he likes you right. I'm so happy. I love you both". I nodded at his words. We both looked at Rin and tsumu. They were still in that position starting at each other. Tsumu was smirking and Rin. He had a disgusted look. Samu shouted "Oi Sunarin. Keep her happy and love you guys. Congrats and as a gift you give me my favourite food". Rin raised an eyebrow. But before he could answer tsumu tackeled him on the ground and said "you. Brother. You became a fine young man. I couldn't be more proud oh you". He sounded like a mother. Rin pushed tsumu off of him and said "god tsumu. What are you? My mom?". We all shared a lot of laugh and the day turned out pretty good. I can't wait to see what happens next.