Chapter 4

Suna's POV

I looked at the sky to see the sun rising. I stayed up all night at the rooftop of my house thinking about y/n. I looked at my phone to see the time. I had 30 minutes before morning practice. I got down and changed. I freshened up a bit. I know Samu will question me if I look dead. I started to walk towards the school. Before I could enter the gym someone hitted hard on my head. I stumbled and looked back. I saw that Yato bastard. My blood started to boil. But I was not in the mood. I simply looked at him and was about to walk away when he dragged me to back of the school. He punched my mouth and I was sure there was a cut on my lips.

He laughed and said "remember this place . This is the place where you punched me. And you have the audacity to ignore me" . I spit the blood out and said " dude. I'm not in the mood or even in the shape to fight you. So I think you should stop wasting your time on me". Once I said that he smirked and said "who told you I'm gonna waste my time on you". I was kind puzzled but I didn't show it. He suddenly whistled. I saw four boys coming from behind him and he said "beat him until your satisfied. Oh and make sure to re-arrange his face". The four boys smirked started hitting me. They took of my shirt and beaten me with their belts. Man it was hurting so badly.

The bell rang and the boys went. I slowly stood up and since the classes were going there were no students around. I walked to the bathroom and wore my uniform and washed up. Thankfully I wore my long sleeved uniform today. It was hiding most of my bruises. My face only had a cut on the lips. And the back of my head was killing me. I walked over to my next class and sat down. Thankfully I don't have this class with anyone I know. Soon all the classes ended and it was time for practice again. I walked towards the gym and entered. I saw Samu and tsumu fighting over something. Y/n was folding the towels. I walked to the changing room and changed to a long sleeve shirt and a pair of shorts. I finished changing and went out. I saw that everyone started doing the warm ups so I joined them.

When I started running my legs were crying. All the organs in my body was aching. The practice was going well. Soon coach called and said "the match that was supposed to be on today have been postponed to tommorow due to their personal reasons. So get started with you spike practice. And suna you do one person blocking". Great more pain. I nodded and took my position. Every ball they spiked came in contact with my hand. They were agonising. Coach called out that we can have a break. Thank God finally. I was walking towards the wall to lean on it. Before I reached there Samu and y/n approached me. I didn't had the energy to even greet them. I felt like I would collapse any moment now. I ignored them and was about walk away when tsumu came and playfully gave a hard Smack on my back and said "dude where were you this morning". The pain was unbearable. I opened my mouth give him a reply but before I could I collapsed. Be for my world went black i could see y/n shouting my name with tears in her eyes. Why is she crying isn't she dating Samu. Oh must be because I'm her best friend.

Y/n's POV

I didnt see Suna in any class today. I was worried sick. Did something happened to him. I was lost in my thoughts when tsumu came and said "Heyyy y/n-chan". I looked behind and saw Samu following him. Samu came and I simply gave him a side hug. Tsumu saw that and started to whine "Hey no fair. Samu gets a hug but I don't". I was about reply when Samu said "Well that because I'm her favourite". Because of Samu's reply tsumu bursted out and said "SHUT YER TRAP". The classes were over and we went to the gym. As we entered Samu and tsumu started bickering about something. I just let them be and i started to fold the towels.

While I was folding the towel, I saw Suna come in and went to the change room. He changed and came back with a long sleeve shirt. Why is he wearing a long sleeve shirt. He never wears long sleeve shirts while playing volleyball. I remember him saying that they make it difficult to receive and block. I just shrugged and let it be. The practice match that was supposed to be on today was postponed for tomorrow. While they were practising I noticed that Suna was not in his game today. Soon everyone was done. Me and Samu was going to ask him if he was okay. Because he didn't talk to anyone since he came here. And the brothers even fought to see if he was okay. If he was okay he would take pictures or record their fights. He didn't even bother to stop them or even look at them.

We all tried to approach him. He even ignored me and Samu. This was a first. Soon tsumu came and smacked his back. And said "dude where were you this morning". Suna looked like he was going to reply but before he could say anything he collapsed. I ran towards him shouting his name. Hit tears were streaming down my face. I held his hand tightly. The coach took him to the school infirmary. I followed behind them. He told me to wait with Suna and that he was going back. I nodded and sat beside him as the nurse stated to check him. The nurse gasped loudly and I was worried sick. I looked at him and saw bruises on his body. And to be honest a lot of them. He had a cut on his lips as well. When Suna wakes up he has a lot to answer.

The nurse put ointment and left the room. I was sitting besides him while holding his hand. I looked at his body he was covered with bandages all over his body. Soon I drifted of to sleep.