Chapter 8

Y/n's POV

It's been a month since the team found out about me and Rin. Luckily nobody from school knows about our relationship. If they find out Rin's fan girls are gonna kill me. Keeping that aside everyone is pretty busy since it's only a week till the nationals. They've been practicing really hard. I was on my way to school. Also I'm pretty excited for today because tsumu is coming back. He was invited to all Japan training youth. It was a big opportunity for him. To be honest I'm really proud of him. His hard works are definitely paying off. I reached the school gates and saw a blonde haired idiot standing at the school gates with Samu and my idiotic boyfriend. I ran and jumped on tsumu's arms. He hugged me back and he twirled me in the air. We stopped but still didn't let go. I made the hug even tighter and said "I missed you. I missed you so much. I'm so glad your back". He chuckled and said "I missed you too. But you know that if you make this hug even tighter I think I'm gonna die".

I quickly pulled away and said "sorry. But you have to tell me all about it later K". He gave me a thumbs up. I looked at the other two. Suna looked more like Umm I don't know how to put this but he looks really annoyed. Huh must be because he had wake up early for school. We were seated in our seats and tsumu was telling me that he met amazing people. He told me he met the one of the top 3 aces in Japan. And he told he met an amazing setter. What was his name ahh, kageyama tobio. I looked at my right and saw Rin on his phone. Come to think of it he didn't say anything to me. Weird. Maybe he is just tired. Soon the practice began and everything was normal. I was taking notes on there performance. Tsumu has made great progress. They were doing the serve practice. Aran had a nice form. And Samu's serves became more accurate and now he has full control over it. Kita was always on top shape. Tsumu serves were powerful as always. But our adorable libero was on to shape too. He received most of it. Now it was suna's turn. He threw the ball high in air and jumped reaching for it. His jump was higher today. His hand made contact with the ball and it smashed on the other side of the court. Everyone was shocked. No one. Literally no one saw him do a serve like that. His serves were really aggressive today. And no one was able to break through his blocks.

Practice was done and I saw tsumu praising Suna. Samu was playing with Rin's hair. While Rin was just smiling at tsumu and Samu. Aww they really are best friends. I walked over to them said "guys I'm done let's go" . Samu and tsumu left for there houses and we both walked towards ours. While we were walking he didn't say a word. I got worried and stopped. I walked in front of him from making him stop in his tracks. He looked up and said "what?". I kept my hands on my hips and huffed in annoyance. I pouted and said "don't what me. What's bothering you. Tell me". He sighed and hugged me. I hugged him back and said "Rin your worrying me". He pulled away but his hands were still on my waist. I kept my hands on his shoulder. He gave a sheepish smile and said "you didn't pay any attention to me. You didn't even great me today. You were too busy with tsumu".

I understood where this was going and a devilish idea popped in my mind and I said "You. Don't tell me you were jealous of tsumu". He looked embarrassed and had a light blush on his face. He looked soo cute. It was literally the cutest sight. I tried holding my laughter but failed miserably. I started laughing so hard. He looked flustered. Soon he had enough with me and said "Stop". I kept laughing and in between my laughs I said "Rin. You-you look so cu-cute right now. So-sorry bu-but ahahaha". He pulled me closer and said "Stop or ill kiss you". I couldn't hold it. He kissed me. We stayed for a few minutes and pulled away. He looked at me with a smirk and said "told ya". I was a blushing mess and I said "Rin".