Chapter 1: Meeting Everyone

a/n: Hello! Thank you so much for reading this! I have never made fanfiction like this before, I've only made them in a texting story app. Hope you like it! Bai~!

Y/n was relaxing on the couch when she heard a loud bang from upstairs. Y/n was a bit scared so she quietly and slowly went upstairs. She heard a male voice say "Ugh, where am I?" She followed the voice and went into the guest room where she saw Alexander Hamilton.

Y/n was a very big fan of the musical Hamilton but she never thought she would get the chance to meet him. Y/n and her friend Valencia were big fans but never had seen it together. They wanted that day to be special. But of course, Y/n was odd had one the strangest opinions about characters. That was that her favourite was Jefferson.

Back to the founding father in her house.

She ran up to him and asked, "Are you, Alexander Hamilton?" He looked at her and said, "How do you know me? Also, where am I?" As he was saying that, another loud bump was heard, she ran down the stairs to the living room to see John Laurens sitting there. Y/n decided to make a funny Lams joke. "Hey, Hamilton! The love of your life is here." She heard a quiet "Which one?" Y/n said "Laurens." As she said that you could hear Hamilton running down the stairs to the living room. Laurens and Hamilton looked so happy to see each other.

Y/n POV

It was a bit confusing on what time they were from so I asked, "What year are you from?" "1795?" I was mind blown at what I just heard. I read about this stuff on Wattpad but I didn't think it was true

They hugged just as we heard something fall down the stairs. I look over to see Washington. He said, "I just wanted to take a nap..." I giggle a little and help him up. I hear, yet again, another bump. I head in the direction of it when I see Jefferson. I immediately squeal and run up to him and hug him. He looks confused so I say, "So apparently you time-travelled like..... 106 years into the future. You might like one of the others that got transported here."

Jefferson gets up and follows me to everyone. "Oh, you've gotta be kidding me! He's here?!" He points to Hamilton, "I told you you wouldn't like one of them." Jefferson scoffs and sits on the couch. I walk up towards him and say "Can I touch your hair?" He sighs and leans his head forward. I touch and instantly he pulls away. "Oh my god, that was so soft!"

I look over and hear another bump, a bit louder, this goes on until in my living room are, Hercules Mulligan, Marquis de Lafayette, Eliza, Angelica, and Peggy Schuyler, and James Madison.

(510 words)
Thank you for reading! I hope you like it.