Chapter 11: KingWashing

A/n: Thank you to @hamilton-weeb for being the only person that actually reads this stupid book.

Y/n POV
I snap my fingers and King George is in the room. Along with Seabury and Lee.

I hear Lee say "Babe, where are we..?" I start to get confused and ask "Who are you talking to?" He looks up and sees everyone else and blushes "No one!" He says quickly, I think we can all hear Seabury then say "What'd you say..?"

I start to squeal and go to help up Seabury, but I shove Lee a bit. Even if I stood up for him earlier, it doesn't mean I don't hate him.

I also look at King and whisper "I hope you die here." I HATE King, but he has a lot (like three) ships. I look at Valencia and everyone else and says "So remember Leebury? Well, I think we would all love to see a little kiss."

I look over at Lee and Seabury and say "But I wouldn't want Seabury to come to any harm so I won't force it."

Everyone stares at me and I say "I'm treating him like a child because he's precious and perfect in everyone, did you see what I did there Valencia?"

She nods and says "Yes, you made a Mary Poppins reference that was really dumb and not called for." "But it was, ANYWAYS!"

"So back to what I was talking about... We have a new ship that obviously will be hated by everyone. If I didn't ship Whamilton I would ship this buuuuuuut I think the illegal ship is better than it." I look at Valencia and she looks back and says "Oh, you're doing THAT ship."

I smirk and say "Yes, now everyone, say hello to KingWashing." They all start yelling like "Who ships this?!" and "WHY IS THIS A THING!"

I nervous-fully laugh and say "Let's move onto the next one.."

(327 words)