Chapter 3: Lams

Y/n POV

I click the remote to show the fanart of my OTP Lams! I look over to see Laurens and Hamilton looking in opposite directions blushing. Lafayette and Mulligan were yelling things like "I ship it" and "I knew it."

I looked back to see the cutest thing in the world.

Phillip (he's 4) comes to Laurens, hug him, and says "Daddy!" Hamilton and Laurens blush even more, but Laurence lets Phillip on his lap and plays with him.

I look at the Schuyler's and see that they are fine with the event that happened. And then I see Washington making coffee, when he comes back I see the mug says #1 LAMS SHIPPER I laugh at the mug and look at Burr who is quiet and not sharing his opinion. "C'mon Burr, you have to have an opinion on this. I'll give you two skips so you don't have to share your opinion but you have to at least show your opinion on Lams." He looks back at me and says "I guess it's cute."

I smile and look at Madison and Jefferson. Madison is coughing up a storm while Jefferson pats his back to help.

Lafayette then says "I think everyone here ships it." I then grin and look at them both and say "You know what that means!" I smirk as I walk towards Hamilton and Laurens and I say "NOW KISS!" I make them face each other. They stare at each other for a second and then they kiss.

I squeal like the fangirl I am and say "Next!"

(265 words)