Chapter 5: Jamilton

Y/n POV

I click the remote to show my other OTP, Jamilton. I look to see Hamilton and Jefferson disgusted. "I honestly can't choose which is my OTP, Lams or Jamilton. What about you, Valencia?" Y/n looks over to Valencia. She replies, "I ship it but not as much as you.."

I see Jefferson smirk and say "If Hamilton hates it so much, I'll ship it." I giggle at the comment and say "This is why people ship you guys, we call it 'enemies to lovers'"

Madison comments, "Jefferson does talk about you a lot..." I burst out laughing, I laugh out "So you ship it?" I hear a small "yes," it kind of reminded me of his 'France in Cabinet Meeting 2.

Hamilton looks to Washington and pleaded "I'll call you dad for a week if you don't say what I think you want you!" Washington chuckles and says "Sorry son, this is way better than getting called dad." Washington goes to the front of the room and says "Everyone remembers Jefferson and Hamilton Cabinet Meeting about Hamilton's bank and the state debts and all that nonsense?" We all nod and Washington continues, "After that meeting, Hamilton told me that he had problems and I asked about it. He told me he had feelings for the one and only, Thomas Jefferson. "

We all are astonished by this. I excitedly ask "So you ship it!"

I don't pay attention to the Schuylers. I smile even bigger and say "Well........ you have to kiss. And since is an OTP I won't take just a kiss on the cheek."

Hamilton POV

I was still mad at Washington, I'm just happy he didn't mention that I still had the smallest crush on Jefferson. We had agreed, if I didn't yell at him for calling me son, I'm allowed to spend hours talking to him about Jefferson. I could feel the blush creep up my face when she said we had to kiss. I had forgotten about that rule. I close my eyes as tight as I could and look away. I can hear Jefferson say "Its fine Hamilton, I'm just so irresistible." I open my eyes and see Jefferson leaning in. The next thing I know, we kiss.

(377 words)