Chapter 6: HamBurr

Jefferson POV

I and Hamilton were still kissing. I didn't want to admit it but it felt good.

Y/n POV
After a bit, I pushed them away and laughed "Alright, alright, you can make out later." They blush and look away. I clear my throat and announce the next ship.

"HAMBURR!"

They all look at the screen as it goes to a fanart of Hamilton and Burr. Jefferson starts holding onto Hamilton's arm protectively while Burr and Hamilton looked disgusted.

"I've read a couple of fan fictions of this... I ship it." I chuckled at everyone. They all look at me and shake their heads.

Eliza says "The photo is cute but I don't ship it." "Thank you 'Liza! It's the best fan art I could find." I say. I click the remote again.

"It kind of reminds me of Harry Potter. Y'know? Hamilton's sweater is blue for Ravenclaw and Burr's is red for Gryffindor." Valencia got my reference while everyone else didn't.

"Let's see, Me and Valencia ship it.. anybody else?" I see Lafayette raise his hand slowly, and Angelica. "I guess it's time to kiss Hamilton, Burr." I can see Burr blush a very small amount and quickly kiss his cheek. Hamilton questioned "I wasn't going to hate it if it was on the lips so you didn't have to kiss the cheek. And wasn't that the rule?"

I thank Hamilton for reminding me while Burr goes a little redder. They kiss for a second and then pull away. I don't know how, but I can sense disappointment from Burr.

(263 words)