Chapter 2: Introducing Ships

After getting all of them calmed down. I get the seating arrangements set up in my living room.

Seating:
Couch: Burr, Eliza, Angelica, Peggy, Washington
Floor: Mulligan, Lafayette, Laurens, Hamilton, Jefferson, Madison

Y/n POV
After everything and they were sitting down I made a presentation of ships to torture them. I quickly shared my screen with the TV and set up the slides. They all looked amazed at the TV while I grabbed the remote.

I say "Hello everyone! This is called a TV. It's where you can watch shows and plays, but it's on a screen." They all nod, though, I don't think they understand what I said. "Anyways, I'm going to show you ships." I knew they were gonna be confused so I paused before starting again. That was until Lafayette said, "Mon Ami, we already know what ships look like." I scan the room and stat "Actually, we now use the term 'ship' for another thing. Ship is for relationship. So if you ship someone it means you think two or more people would be good together. Also, thank you for calling me, friend!"

I clear my throat and say "I swear I don't have corona." They all look at me confused and I think about what I just said. "I keep forgetting what generation I'm talking to. There's this deadly virus going around called the corona, and one of the signs of it is coughing. But people like me and Madison just have regular coughing fits so we have made up a joke where you say 'I swear I don't have corona.'"

They again look at me like I'm crazy, I get tired of it so I exclaim, "Alright! So I'll show you a picture of the fanart of the ship and you have to say if you ship or sink it."

"I have a couple of rules in the ship game which is the characters reacting to them. First; don't forget this, don't make fun of the ship if it's a same-gender one, because there probably is one of you." Everyone could agree that was fair. "Next, if your ship gets five or more votes, then you have to kiss. it can be on the cheek if you really have a problem with it." That made some people blush. "And last, these are just ships, they aren't real so don't freak out that much."

And with that, they were ready.

(407 words)