Chapter 9: Leebury

Y/n POV

"So, everyone has calmed down from the last one, right?" They all nod and I say "Good! Because you all will love this one!"

I switch the screen to Leebury. They all get excited for a reason I did not know until Hamilton shouted "YES! THE TWO MOST ANNOYING PEOPLE GET PAYBACK!"

I get a bit mad so I say "Although Lee said some mean things, couldn't you have just talked about it instead of having your ex-boyfriend fight him? Also, Seabury did nothing wrong, he just gave a speech of the king and you said hurtful things to him."

A couple of people agree with me while some still say that they deserved it. I look at Valencia and she has her head facing the ground, "You don't even believe me, Valencia?!"

I shake my head and sigh. "Well, my friend doesn't believe me, before I get betrayed let's go to the next ship."

Valencia looks nervous and I say "Before we move on, maybe we can look at a couple more fanarts of lams?"

Jefferson gets visibly jealous so I say "We can also look at a couple of Jamilton." That seems to calm him down.

I go to a different slide present titled 'Emergency fanart slide pres.' (A/n: I do have a slide like this incase I get really worked up..) I go into it and cast it on the screen and everyone gets fine as fanart scrolls on the TV. After a bit, I stop it and say "Are we ready for the next ship?" They all agree.

(252 words)