1) 𝙻𝚎𝚟𝚒

𝙴𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅.
I was sitting on a bench at the park watching my Levi and his boyfriend Furlan. I was kinda jealous because I'm in love with Levi but I'm happy for him. If he's happy then I'm happy.

I sighed and stood up, it was getting pretty late. Levi and his boyfriend was at the park doing some homework and studying since the park is a nice place to study, do homework and stuff.

I walked to my car, got in and drive home. I hope Levi will be alright..

I was sitting on my couch watching some anime when I heard a knock on my door. It was like 2am who would be knocking on the door? I stood up and made way to my door I opened it and gasped.

There was Levi, looking like he was in the verge of tears and his clothes were out of place.
"Levi, what's wrong?" I asked trying not to panic. He didn't answer and just broke down. I bend down and lift him into my arms and carried him inside.

I set him in the couch and pulled him into my lap. He faced me.
"Levi copy my breathing" I said in a comforting tone. His breathing was still uneven. I took his hand and placed it on my chest "Copy my breathing..." I said. Levi tried to even
His breathing.

When he did, he just sat there in my lap staring at the couch. He was still crying. I wonder what's wrong, I don't like seeing him so sad. He had a panic attack. What happened? I guess I'll ask those later when he calms down completely.

"Levi" I said a quiet tone, he looked at me and I cupped his face. I wipe some of his tears.

"Can you tell me what happened?" I asked.

.........

"I.."

"I-i got raped..."