2) 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝?!

"i-i got raped.."

"....."
"What?!" I shouted and Levi flitched and started crying again... "Shit!" I thought. I hugged him and we stayed like that until he calmed down. "Are you ok now?" I asked worried.

"My body is really sore.." Levi said and sniffed. Cute..
"Do you want to take a bath, I'll let you wear some of my clothes" I said and he nodded. He stood up and I noticed something.

Blood.

It seems like he noticed the blood too when he looked behind because he started to freak out. I stood up and started to calm him down.
"I'll wash your pants, ok?" I said softly and he nodded I carried him upstairs and set the bath for him. I have him some privacy and I made way to the laundry room. I place his pants in the washing machine and and poured some laundry detergent and let it do it's thing

I was waiting for Levi to finish take his bath. A few minutes later I heard his voice "Eren!" He shouted. "Yes?" I shouted back and he asked if I can get him some clothes. I stood up and went upstairs to my bedroom. I took out some clothes for him which was a T-shirt and shorts. The shirt might be too big for him and I just took one of my sister's shorts since he can't fit in mine.

I handed him the clothes and I waited for him in the bedroom. I heard the bathroom door open and Levi walked out. He looked cute...
"I'm making dinner, what do you want to eat?" I asked since he must be hungry after going through that.
"Uh..A-anything is fine.." he said and I nodded. We went downstairs.
He sat in the living while I made dinner in the kitchen.

I finished dinner which was spaghetti and meatballs.
"Hey Levi?" I called and he looked up from his plate. "Can I ask you a question when we're finished eating out dinner?" I asked. "Sure!" He said in a happy tone. I'm sorry Levi. So sorry that this happened to you.
Whoever did that is sick.

We finished our dinner and we went upstairs into my bedroom.
"What was the question you wanted me to asked me?" He asked. I sighed.

"Who raped you"

"......."

"F-f-furlan"