7)𝙼𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞

ᴀ/ɴ: Gᴜʏs ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴀʏ...ʏᴀʟʟ ᴅɪʀᴛʏ ᴀғ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ💀

Lᴇᴠɪ's ᴘᴏᴠ ᴄᴜᴢ ʜᴇ ɪs ᴄᴜᴛᴇ
The house was really quiet after Eren left, I hope he's ok. I know it's only been 5 minutes since he left but I miss him already. I sigh picking up my phone and started to scroll through Instagram.

𓂸ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ ᴛᴏ 2 ʜᴏᴜʀs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ𓂸
I lift my head from off the bed when I hear my phone make a ping sound. I grab my phone and turned it on, squinting my phone at how bright the screen was after I just woke up.

(1)Message(s) from "Hot stuff😩 💖"(eren)
I smile when I saw that eren texted me. I clicked on the message and it said.
Hot stuff 😩💖: " Sorry I took so long but I'm on my way home in about 10 minutes, ok?"

Levi: "Alright and be careful"

I smile when he replied with a smiley face, I turn off my phone waiting for eren to come back home quickly.

✈︎𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝✈︎
𝐸𝑟𝑒𝑛'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣
I unlocked the front door with the spare key I have and I walked in. The house was too quiet... "Levi!?" I shouted, I look in the living, kitchen and bathroom. I panicked and quickly walked upstairs to his bedroom and opened the door and felt relieved when I found his sound asleep.

I smile and walk over to his bed. I pull the covers over him and kissed his forehead. I'll show him what I got him when he wakes up.

✈︎𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑖𝑓 𝑖𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝𝑠✈︎
I was in the kitchen when I heard Levi call my name, so he woke up. "Levi I'm in the kitchen" I said and he walked into the kitchen.

"Why didn't you wake me up when you came home?" He asked yawning and rubbing his left eye. So cute.
"You looked tired so I let you have your beauty sleep" I simply said smirking and he nodded. "What did you buy?" He asked going into the fridge taking out cake. I smile and said  "You'll see" he rolled his eyes slicing the cake. "Whatever you say eren" he said softly.
𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎
"Are you ready?" I asked Levi as he was blindfolded and he nodded. I ake off the blindfold and he looked at the gift with wide eyes, if you're wondering what I got him, it's a few canvases with lots of paints and a few sketch books. It may not seem that important or fun to most people to but to Levi it was. He loved and I mean LOVED painting and drawing. I got him some sketch pens, ink pens, color pencils etc.

He has about 15+ books of drawings and paintings, these stuff were expensive but I don't care if it makes Levi happy then I'm happy. He hugged me and laughed "Thank you so much Eren, it means so much to me!" He said smiling and I hugged him back "I'm glad Levi" I said patting his head and he let go of me and looked through his art stuff while I just watch him get so happy by them. Seeing him happy brings me joy.
✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎
𝑆𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣
I walked into Levi's room and found him painting already, I smile and walked towards him putting my hand on his shoulder "You couldn't wait, huh?" I said and he turned his head to me and nodded.

I looked at portrait and saw that he was painting a girl with red hair that was styled in to pigtails she had green eyes which were almost like mine.
He drew isabel? Oh isabel's birthday is coming up in 2 months.

"Are you drawing that for isabel's birthday?" I asked and he nodded smiling "but that's in 2 months" I said and he rolled his eyes. "Isabel is like a sister to me, I'm drawing it now so it'll be  perfect for her birthday" he said and I nodded. "I'll finish it tomorrow, my hand is tired" he said and I chuckled, I nodded and left the room.
✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎
𝐿𝑒𝑣𝑖'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣
After I finished part of my first for isabel and I quickly to a shower and ran downstairs to meet eren on the couch. I jump onto the couch making eren jump, I smile and pulled him off the eren "What are you doing" he asked with a very confused expression on his face. I turn on the speaker and played one of my favorite songs.

I grabbed eren hand and placed them on my waist and I wrap my hands around his neck. He got the idea and smiled blushing a little.

We danced to many songs until nighttime where we laid on the couch watching TV.
"Today was really nice" Eren said running his fingers through my hair I smiled and agreed with him.

We watched Tv until 2am which then I fell asleep but I felt eren pull me I to his lap and laid my head on his chest. I blush a little but I accepted it and snuggle into his chest.

☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎
𝑨/𝒏 𝑺𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂....𝒇𝒍𝒖𝒇𝒇𝒚 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓? 𝒊𝒅𝒌 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒎𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅. 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒅𝒌 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒊 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒆𝒂. 𝑰 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒘. 𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒊'𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒊𝒕 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓, 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 :)