5) 𝙷𝚎'𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔

Levi's pov
Eren and I left the Cafe and started to walk home but I felt like I was being watched..
I looked behind me and saw no one suspicious. I decided to tell eren "Uh...eren?" Eren turned and looked down at me "Yes?" I look behind me again and looked back at eren "i-i feel like I'm being w-watched, it's making me uncomfortable..." I say playing with the sleeves of my sweater.

"You felt it too" eren said pulling me closer to him and we continued to walk to eren house.

Eren's pov
As Levi and I was walking to my house I kept getting a suspicious vibe so I pulled Levi closer to me. If anyone touches him I'll snap their neck.

Suddenly I felt Levi being snatched away from my grip. I snapped my head toward the person and they ran off. I followed them in the alley and saw them choking Levi. Levi looked at me with tears in his eyes "E-Eren" he choked out before his eyes closed.

Ok that's it.
I ran up to the person and kicked them making them let go of Levi letting him drop to the ground.
I punched their face and broke their arm and I stood up and spat on their face "Fuck off and don't ever touch him." I said in a very cold tone. He nodded quickly and tried getting up but failed. I really didn't care all I care is Levi.

I ran up into Levi and picked him an made sure he was still breathing. I felt so relieved when he was. If he wasn't breathing is fucking kill the guy who killed him.

I put Levi on my back, out his arms around my neck and grab his thighs and I quickly walked home, leaving the fucking disgusting guy on the floor.

Nobody's Pov
Eren quickly open his front door and ran upstairs to his bedroom. He laid Levi on the bed and covered him with the blanket so he doesn't get cold.
"Poor Levi" Eren thought, he couldn't understand why they would do that to Levi. He's so precious..

"I should probably get him some water and food for when he wakes up" Eren thought. He got up and left the room.
As Eren was in the kitchen, Levi woke up. He blinked a couple of times because his vision was a bit blurry.
Once he got his vision back he called for Eren "E-Eren!!" Levi yelled. "Levi! I'm in the kitchen making something for you to eat. Stay in the bedroom!" Eren said and Levi replied with a "ok!" And he laid back down.

Levi tried to remember what happened but he couldn't "I guess I'll just ask Eren what happened" He thought. He few minutes late Eren came I side the bedroom with a tray in his hand. He walked to Levi and set the tray in his lap. "Thank you" Levi told eren with a little smile on his face.

"So what happened" Levi asked Eren after he had finished eating his food, Levi continued to speak "I tried to remember what had happened but it was all fuzzy" Levi said frowing(?) His eyebrows, a frown in his face.
Eren sighed and grabbed Levi's small hands. "I....We were walking back home...and you we taken away from me by this person..and they.... strangled you...."  Eren said looking down. It was silent until eren heard sniffling, he looked up and saw Levi was about to cry. He brought Levi to his chest and caressed his hair "I'm right here, I'm sorry I couldn't protect you" Eren said and Levi hit him. "I-it wasn't your fault" he said and eren just chuckled.

They stayed like that for a while until eren heard soft snoring. He looked down and saw that Levi had fallen asleep. He smiled and laid Levi on the bed. He cover Levi with the blanket and as he was about to Leave when he felt a little tug on his shirt. He looked back and saw Levi holding his shirt "Stay with me" Levi said and eren smiled. He walked back to the bed and laid with Levi.

Levi then cuddled with eren "thank you" he suddenly said "Thank for being here for me" he said before he dose off. Eren kiss his forehead "I'll always be here for you" he said  pulling Levi on top of him. He yawned and kissed levi's forehead again "goodnight....love" he said the last part quietly before he fell asleep.

𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎
"Are you ready?" Eren asked Levi and Levi nodded. They were going to levi's house to sort out furlan's stuff.
They got in the car and started to drive to levi's house. Eren noticed that Levi seemed nervous "Hey, you alright? You seem nervous." Eren said as he took a quick look at Levi then focused back on the road. Levi sighed and held the seatbelt strap, he looked out the window.

"I'm just scared....what if Furlan is there? I gave him a extra key to my house" Levi said as he let go of the seatbelt strap and ran his hand through his black hair. Eren truly felt sorry for Levi

"He doesn't deserve this, no one does" Eren thought as he turned his car around the corner.

"But if he's there, I'll be able to break up with him. Then we'll call the police." Levi said looking down at his black shoes. "Should have done that earlier" He said feeling stupid for not doing that.

"I mean, yea you should have but you were terrified. You weren't thinking, you had a break down Levi." Eren turning the steering wheel. He took a quick look at Levi again and saw that Levi looked like he wanted to cry. He sighed and pulled up in front of levi's house. He parked the car and then turned to Levi.

He grabbed Levi's face gently. He saw that some tears had already escape from his eyes. He wiped them away and kiss levi's forehead and Levi blushed a bit.

"If he's there I'll deal with him, Alright?" Eren said putting some of levi's hair behind his ear and Levi nodded and smiled at eren and eren smiled back.

They got out of the car and walked up to Levi's front door. Levi took the his key from his pocket and unlocked the front door. When they walked in it was quiet everything was in it same place, perfectly normal. "I was he didn't come here, thank god" he said taking off his shoes.

"Uh...Let's throw out his clothes first" Levi said and they went upstairs to Levi's bedroom.
𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎
"You....wear skirts?" Eren asked as him and Levi were sorting out Furlan's clothes. His turned to eren and he spoke "Sometimes, Hanji got me some skirts saying I would look cute in them so I took them and I like it" Levi said shyly and eren just laughed "I wanna see how you look in a skirt, please?" Eren asked making a puppy face and Levi sighed and mumbled a fine.

Levi wore some skirts for eren and of course eren thought he looked cute I n it but he told him. Suddenly they heard the front door unlock and they hea footsteps coming up the stairs.
The bedroom door then open.

He's back.