3)𝙵𝚞𝚛𝚕𝚊𝚗..

Warning ⚠️ this chapter has rape I warn you...

"f-f-furlan.."

Eren's POV
Everything stopped when I heard what Levi said. Why would his own boyfriend do that. I didn't know Furlan would do that..

I looked at Levi and he was looking at the ground. He then spoke.
"I didn't know Furlan would do that...
I-i thought he was nice. I tried to fight back but I failed. This is the fourth time this has happened to me!" My eyes widen when he said that.

"Fourth time?" I asked. His eyes widen. "I didn't mean t-to say that!" He said. I frown.
"Can you tell me what happened, when Furlan... y'know...raped..you?" I said hoping Levi would tell me. He looked at his lap.

"Ok.." he said.

Flashback at when they were at the park.
Levi's POV
Me and loving boyfriend Furlan was at the park doing homework that was due next week.
I looked up and saw, Eren?
I didn't know he was at the park but it looks like he's leaving.

I frown and Im guessing Furlan saw me "Hey what's wrong?" He asked cupping my face. I sighed and just turn my head to ward eren, watching him leave and get into his car. "Eren looked like he was lonely.." I said and Furlan just sighed and continued doing his homework. I continued as well

It was pretty late and that's when we finished half of our homework.
"I think it's best we go home now baby" I said giving him a small smile and he just nodded. We were passing by an alley when Furlan spoke "Let's pass here" I gave him a confused expression.
"Why should we pass here?" I asked and he just turned his head to me and grabbed my arm and pulled me into the alley "Ow f-furlan stop..." I said trying the get him to stop grabbing my arm.

Suddenly he pushed me against the wall and kissed me.
I tried to push him away cause this isn't the Furlan I know. He would ask for a kiss
He slid tongue against my bottom lip.
I didn't open my mouth and he punched me and I gasp. He slipped his tongue inside my mouth. I tried pushing him away but failed.
He move his hand down my body to my ass. My eyes widen as he grabbed my ass. I try harder to push him away but still. I failed.

I just want someone to save me I don't want to go through this again.
Someone save me please..

I gasp as he unzipped my pants "No! Stop!....please.." I said. I really want him to stop. This..this is very painful to go through again...

He pushed me to the ground. He completely took off my pants. He broke the kiss panting. I shut my eyes hoping this was all a nightmare.

I gasp as he pushed his finger in my hole. Tears filled my eyes I know he wasn't going to stop now but I still tried to stop him. I slapped him and he punched me. He added a second finger. I yell at him to stop.

"Stop! Stop it!"
I yelled.

He just continued.
He doesn't care.
He never did.
This is not the Furlan I know.
Who is this?
Where is my Furlan?
Where is the Furlan that I used to know?
I'm guessing he's gone now.
He never cared about me.
He just used me.
I'm heartbroken.
......
He added a third finger and thrusted. I just want this all to end. I tried scratching, hitting, punching, kicking.
It all failed. I should have known.
He never loved me.
But I loved him.

He pulled out his fingers as I continued to scream at him.
Stop stop!
I'm guessing he's deaf now, huh?
He doesn't understand the meaning of stop.
This is not Furlan.
This is a monster.
A monster who tricked me into loving him.

My eye widen as I felt something hard against my hole. I scream. I yell. Nothing worked.
Why.
Why.
Why.
Tell me why
Why.
What did I do wrong.
Did I love you wrong? Treat you wrong?
I gave you all my love and this is what I get.
Fuck you Furlan.

Tears stream down my face as he pushed his member in me.
It hurts.
It fucking hurts.

I look at his face. He has a smirk on his face.
"Fuck you Furlan" I said. He looked down in me
He had a angry expression.
He slammed his member into me. I scream in agony. He continued. He did this for a few minutes before he came.
He moaned as he came. He took out his member and stood up.
He put on his pants and walked over to me.

"Fucking slut" he said

Disgusting son of a bitch.

He kicked me and left to where I don't know.
I grabbed the part where he kicked me.
It fucking hurts.
I crawl over to where he threw my pants and I struggled to put it on.
I need to get out of here.
I managed to put on my pants and I stood up. I shut my eyes as pain shot through me. I hold on to the walk for support. I walked out of the alley.
I remember that eren lives close by.
I hope he's awake.
I walked down the street. I stumbled and fall. I just sobbed.
Why me?
I didn't do anything wrong.
I just wanted a loving boyfriend who would be there and take care of me and marry me.
After sobbing for a while I got back up and continued my way to Eren's house

I'm finally here. At his house. I knock on the door and waited for it to open.
God loves me I guess because the door opened and revealed my best friend

Eren.