8) 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫..

A/n Hey loves, sorry for not updating this book. I actually forgot this book existed 🚶🏽‍♀️ so, now I'm updating it, Thanks for 1k+ reads on this loves. Enjoy

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯
Eren opened Levi's bedroom door and saw Levi sitting on his bed, hugging his knees to his chest and staring at the wall. Eren walked over to Levi and said next to him. "Is something bothering you Levi?" Eren asked looking at Levi. Levi sighed and turned his head to Eren "It's my father..." He said quietly and Eren was confused.

"What about your father?" Eren asked and Levi kept quiet for a bit before finally speaking "He's getting released from jail tomorrow.... I don't know where he will be at. I don't want him to come her or go to my mom" Levi said and Eren frowned. The taller male hugged the smaller male. "I'll make sure he doesn't come near you" Eren said and this made Levi feel safe, he nodded and tested his Eren arms.

"Do you mind telling me why your father was in jail?" Eren asked looking down at the raven hair boy. Levi sighed and nodded. He explained how his father had abused him since he was 4 which is why he'd come to school limping sometimes. His fath r had also raped him twice we his mother had to go on a business trip for 2 weeks. It really traumatized him he was just 12 at the time.

Levi also told eren incidents with his father as well but let's not go in to detail. Eren was very surprised to hear that, he knew Levi's father wasn't a good guy but he didn't expect him to do that. He was truly sorry for the small boy. Eren promise to comfort Levi in any way possible.

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩.♡︎
Levi walked behind Eren who was sitting on the couch reading a book, he tapped his shoulder and Eren turned around to look at Levi. "Yes?" Eren asked and Levi spoke softly. "My mom is coming back from France, Let's go meet her at the airport please" Levi said and Eren smiled and nodded.
They got ready and headed to the airport to meet up with levi's mother who's a model, she took a break and decided to spend time with her son.

Levi had told her what happened between him and furlan, Eren was behind he comforting him because Levi keep stuttering and was nervous.
Levi's mother, kutchel blood was boiling with blood, she was glad that furlan was in jail now. She won't let anyone hurt Levi. She was even more angry when she heard that Levi's father was getting released from jail the next day. Levi has then remembered that his friend, Hange is amazing at hacker pet and tracking down their location and that kind of stuff.

Levi decided he would ask them to track down his father's location.

"Levi! I missed you so bad! Are you ok?" His friend known as Hange Zoe asked, she saw the news about furlan and was upset that she couldn't call Levi to make sure he was ok. "Yes, I'm fine now. Eren has taken care of me and comforted me" Levi said And Hange nodded and smirked "Eren likes you" Hange said and Levi's eyes widen "You're lying shut the Fuck up" Levi said blushing a bit and Hange just rolled their eyes.

"I can't wait til you and Eren gets married!" They said jumping up and down like a kid and Levi sighed. "Whatever" He said quietly "Just track down my father's location" He said and Hange stopped jumping up and down and nodded and went to their computer.

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹
Levi's phone range and he picked it up and answered the call
"Hello?" Levi said and Hange responded, "Hi, I found you father's location" They said and Levi gulped "Well, where is he at?" Levi asked and Hange took some time to respond "He's at The City of Sina."

☺︎︎☹︎☺︎︎☹︎☺︎︎☹︎☺︎︎☹︎☺︎︎☹︎☺︎︎☹︎☺︎︎☹︎☺︎︎☹︎☺︎︎☹︎☺︎︎☹︎☺︎︎☹︎
A/n: Sorry I took so long to update, sorry it's so short as well. I finished this one a school morning so yea I promise next chapter will be longer.
𝐍𝐨 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐭