4)𝚂𝚊𝚏𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚠

Eren's POV
My jaw dropped has I heard what happened. My poor baby...

I hugged Levi and he flitched but hugged back. I  knew he was trying not to cry. I stop hugging him and made him look at me. He had so much pain in his eyes. "It's okay let it out" I said in softly and Levi finally broke down.

I pull him into my chest and rub his back. The only thing that could be heard was Levi sobbing. It broke my heart. May Furlan rot in hell.

I feel minutes passed and all I heard was sniffling. I look down and Levi Levi staring at the wall, I chuckled remembering that Levi has a habit of zoning out. I rub his arm trying to get him back "Hey Levi?" I said softly and he hummed in response.

"I think it's best you get some sleep you must me tired."I said and he just nodded. I help him get under the covers and rub his back, trying to calm him. It work because I looked down and I found him fast asleep.
I smile and kiss his forehead "Goodnight Levi" I said smiling, I then got off the bed and left the room.

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚝𝚘 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐☕︎
Levi's POV
I opened my eyes but shut it back when the light from outside burned my eyes. I groan and open my eyes again blinking a couple of times to regain my vision. When I did, I sat up and rubbed my left eye. I looked down at the bed and I froze when I realized this wasn't my bed.

I started to panic but I then remembered when happens last night. I also remembered when eren kissed me goodnight..... I slightly blush when I remembered that. I sigh and stretched my arms and legs.
I got off the bed and made my way downstairs.

I heard something in the kitchen and I stopped "Eren?" I yelled, then I heard eren yelled back "Yea?" I was relieved when eren answered back. I went inside the eren I saw eren making breakfast. "Good morning Levi" he said looking at me with a smile on his face.
"Good morning eren" I replied I look at the frying pan that was on the stove. "What are you making for breakfast?" I asked as I watch eren sprinkle some salt in the pan. "I'm making omelette" He said and my face light up and I shouted "I love omelette!" I jump around and I heard eren laugh "ok ok it's almost done though" he said flipping the omelette.

"What time is it?" I asked taking a bite of my omelette. Eren swallowed his food and took out his phone "it's... 8:26am" he said shutting off his phone and resting it on the table. "Oh.. it's still early" I said taking another bite and eren nodded.
We finished eating our breakfast and we sat in the living room. "Alright do you want to go out with me?" Eren asked and I froze and stayed silent. Eren immediately realized what he said and spoke again "I promise I won't hurt or let anyone hurt you" he said grabbing my small hands.

I hesitated before agreeing, he smiled. That warm smile that always makes me feel safe and I get this feel that I don't understand.

I snapped out of my thoughts when eren spoke "alright let's get changed" he said and got off the couch. I got off as well and we walked upstairs to his bedroom.
"Do you want to take a bath first or..?" He asked taking out some clothes from his closet. "I'll take a bath first" I said "but I don't have any of my clothes with me, what will I wear?" I asked and eren just replied with "you can wear my clothes". I sigh and roll my eyes.
"Alright"

"Ok you ready Levi?" I heard eren say.
"Yea!" I said rushing down the stairs when I tripped but eren caught me "be careful" he said and I just nodded.
He turned me around to face him and he looked me and down. Does he think I look bad? Am I ugly? Do I look fat-
"You look cute" he said with a smirk and my eyes widen and I got a small blush on my face.
If your wondering what I wore it was this.

"Let's just go!"I said running to the front door and I heard eren laugh

"Let's just go!"I said running to the front door and I heard eren laugh. Ah

Eren's pov
I follow my Levi out the door and he stopped "where are we going?" He asked stuffing his pants into his pockets. "We going to a nice cafe, follow me it not far" I said smiling, I grabbed his hand and we walked to the cafe.

We got to the cafe and I look at Levi. "Cafe Sina...nice" he said smiling at the end of his sentence. His smile beings me joy.. I can wait to see him smile more often tonight...
I snapped out my thoughts when Levi called me "Eren? Hey!" He said "yes?" I replied and he just rolled his eyes and smiled.

"Let's go inside I'm getting hungry!" He said pulling me inside the Cafe.

Walked to counter and we ordered our food. "So, do you like it?" I asked watching Levi completely demolish his sweets "I love it" he said taking a bite of his chocolate cake and I just chuckled.
We continued to talk about stuff like: what we were gonna do tonight, if we should hang out at levi's or mine and some other stuff.

What we didn't was a certain someone was near....