Manhunt

Smut warning.

Fanart credit unknown.

---------------------------------

It was a dark night when Dream finished playing Minecraft with his friends. They just filmed a 4-hour long video of Bad, Sapnap, and George chasing Dream into multiple dimensions to finally kill the final boss. Dream was really tired, but all he could do is scream in happiness.

- Finally over! I win! says the green man.
- Good job Dream, we should do a rematch, says the black-haired guy.
- We'll see about that, he wheezes.

George was rather silent, he couldn't stop thinking about when Dream called his name, but this time it was different. It's a good thing he hadn't had his camera open, else they would probably notice George's problem.

- GEORGE! Sapnap exclaims, wake up!

He stops thinking and daydreaming.

- What? What happened? says George.
- You weren't answering us, are you okay? says the kazoo man.
- Oh yeah, yeah.. wait where's Bad?
- He left like 5 minutes ago..?
- Wait- how long was I day-
He gets cut off.
- 10 minutes, maybe even more, answers Sapnap.

---------
George's POV:
---------

Was I really thinking of him that long?
He took a breath and looked down, it's okay it's gone.. but...

The two men continued talking.

I can't believe it... Did I really do that? When did it happen?

- You okay George? says Sapnap.

Thinking Dream left he answered: "No I creamed my pants!" He said that mainly as a joke, but it actually wasn't.

- WOAH! WHAT? says Dream.

George screams and leaves the call, no way... He didn't just say that in front of Dream! George's phone starts to ring, it's him. He answers.

---------------------
💚= Dream
💙= George
---------------------

💙 Listen, Clay, that was a joke okay?
💚 Well for a joke it was oddly specific, was that why you "daydreamed" 10 minutes for?
💙 Look! I don't know how that happened okay, I swear I-
💚 Hey, it's okay! don't panic, I won't hate you no matter what you say or do..
💙 It wasn't my fault... I'm embarrassed.
💚Are you crying? Facetime me right now.

He continues to sob, but Clay didn't like that.

💚 I'll show you my face come on, just turn it on.

George presses the button for facetime.

Dream's phone is on a table facing up, all you could see was his dirty blond hair. In George's room, it was too dark so you couldn't see anything but the reflection of George's teary eyes.

- Aw George, don't cry, are you okay? What happened, you big baby.

He doesn't answer.

- Look it happens to me too you know, just not in the same moments as you or rather, for the same reasons...

George was living his teen life all over again, he was confused and sad, he didn't understand what was going on.

- Smile, please. Dream's camera goes up to face him. " I'm here... see?" He was blushing and slightly hiding his face.

George's heart skips a beat, then again he felt his pants tighten up.

- Don't show me your face! I just, I won't be able to.. it's... I'm... he says flustered.

Dream accepts and as he is about to close his camera, he accidentally flips-it instead showing Dream's back camera view. Showing him pantless on his chair still with boxers of course. Embarrassed he hangs up.

What was that, what happened? Did he just see Dream pantless? He texts Dream just to make sure.

💙 Pantless?
💚 Shut up! You had a boner thinking of me!
💙 Fair enough, it's late so I'm going to sleep.
💚 Don't jerk your chicken, goodnight sleep well!
He could feel him wheeze being his phone.
💙 Yeah, goodnight!

"Maybe it will die down if I just go sleep right?"
That's what he thought because when George closed his eyes, all he could see was the face of Dream.

He was handsome, with long dirty blond hair and beautiful jade eyes, with a really pretty smile. Then he thought of his voice, not too deep not too girly, just perfect. And his body... He looked very tall and muscly, he was thin, but muscly. And between his thighs was-

He opens his eyes, in shock at the situation, he looks down and notices it's still there... I mean, with these kind of thoughts of course it couldn't just die down. At this moment George's phone lights up, a notification... It's from Dream? What does he want that late in the night?

He opens his snap and looks at what "Daddy DReam" sent, and.. it was a picture of Dream's abs with the caption: "just finished working out, what do you think?"
He blushes, he looked really good, he sends a snap back, and says: "You look Dreamy, no but really, it looks very good, I didn't know you worked out.."

That was obviously a lie with what he saw earlier.

They continued talking on the chat for some time.

💚 Haha! Thank you, you look better tho;)))
💙 You're stupid, you wanna see something..?
💚 Sure ;))))

He snaps a picture of himself in the mirror on his door, wearing Dream's new merch, not thinking much of anything because the hoodie was black.

*Dream screenshotted the chat!*

💙 Just bought it!
💚 ...
💙 What's wrong? Don't you like that?
💚 It's not that.. you're.. you didn't double-check that picture, did you?
💙 No why?
💚 You're hard...
He panics and asks Dream to send the screenshot he took of his snap.
💙 Huh, I can explain... I didn't mean to send... that, I wanted to show you my new hoodie.

No response.

After a minute he still hasn't responded, but he saw the snap, he usually answers as soon as he sees it.

*Daddy DReam sent you a snap.*
"Here, I got ur hoodie too, sorry it took me a while to answer."

He looks down and sees a noticeable bulge in his boxers.

💙 CLAY! Your thing, I can see it!
George's bulge twitches.
💚 Oh really? Oops~! Didn't notice.
Clearly mocking him.
💙 Can...
💚 ?
💙 Can you send some more?
💚 Needy puppy~ if you send more then so will I.
💙 ..I'm shy...
💚 ..Do you think I'm not? I don't even show my face!
💙 Fair enough.. don't say anything about it okay?
💚 No worries.

George's heart was beating so fast, he finally took the picture. His hoodie was lifted up so you could see his throbbing bulge through his boxers.

*Sent*

"How cute" He sent a picture of his jawline back. "I'm guessing it's my turn now?"
💙 Yes, please...

He opens Clay's snap, you could see that the young man was definitely a lot bigger than George. Probably because of his height... He had green boxers, he was holding it on the side showing his size to George very clearly. His boxers seemed very thin, you could almost see his veins. His hands, his... everything just looked perfect.

💙 That's really hot. omg... It's literally so big...
💚 Thank you, I suppose? hehe~ yours is very cute;)))
💙 Shut up! ... Should I send more?... Am I gonna see more of you if I go further?
💚 Perhaps, you could make me go further, you are really turning me on... So maybe you'll get to see more.

He takes a picture of his hand holding it while touching the tip, which made him leak a bit showing thru his pale gray boxers.

💚 Wow, that's really hot.. fuck.
💙 You think so? I don't do that often...
💚 Do what?
💙 Jerk off, I never do it.
💚 Then I'm glad I can help you today.. baby.
Did he just call me baby? I can't stop smiling.
💙 You're an idiot!
💚 Hahaha!

This was his last message after 5 minutes my bulge disappeared.

*Daddy DReam sent you a snap*

He opens it and laughs in embarrassment.
💚"Sorry, it took a while... My sister walked into my room and she saw me take a picture with my back camera.. with my flash. It was obvious what took a picture of... so I yelled at her for not knocking, good thing is, she didn't see anything, but she's smart. I didn't want you to waste *that*, but... Yeah, I just can't do that after this. sorry, you should go sleep. I love you, George.

💙 It's okay Dream, anyway I'ma go sleep, goodnight, see you tomorrow.

He closed his eyes and fell asleep.

(To be continued...1345 words)