"Maybe I have"

AYUP! Go read my other book: please, it's called MCYT Oneshots, I just did a massive chapter on there, over 2400 WORDS, about Dream, DreamXD, and GeorgeNotFound, and the next chapter coming is with Sapnap X Dream or Clay x Nick. 

A big thank you to the ones still reading all this haha, got lots of views on the first chapters but less and less as it goes. And I read all ur comments and oh gosh- Y'all are funny. And y'all have wild imaginations. (I'm the one saying that yet I make all these sexual scenarios in my head LMAO.) Also sorry for the wait- I'm moving out soon enough, so yay for me. And I had a lot of school work! :)) Also long intro. I wrote this today, as on Wednesday, hope you didn't wait too long. 

Anyways, Thank you and enjoy! :)))

-----------------

Okay, so since this story has the most views I am going to say this please read.

IF YOU NEED HELP. I here friend, you can talk to me, my dm's are open for anyone, please dm me on Insta at "tokumei_not_found" or on TikTok at "Tokumei_Not_Found" or Twitter at "TokumeiNotFound" My dm's will be open for anyone who needs to rant. I won't share any info with anyone, I won't mention you anywhere. I just want to make sure you get help. 

If you have a friend that is feeling sad, ask them to dm me, I might be able to help, if not, I would have been happy to have spoken to that person before... you know. 

MCYT fan or not, I just want people to get help. :)))

...

o7 to all the fallen angels, may you walk on the prime path for eternity.

---------------

Wait, you actually bought a ticket?
Yeah, you said you wanted to see if I was "real", well you'll get to see.
When?
Like very soon, you should get ready.
Oh- hum sure!
SPEEDRUN IT!
What? Haha, no I won't.
Well, I wanna see you packing, I wanna see what you'll bring.
I can tell you what I will bring. My blue-ish strawberry shirt. I love it so much!
You're such an idiot, it's pink, George.
Oh-

They both laughed as George got up to do his luggage. Clay was wheezing, he loved when he mistook colors for others.  He found it cute, he loved everything about him. 

George, you're very pretty you know that right?
W-What that was random haha.
Yeah, well what can I say, you really are pretty. 
Well, thank you Dream.

Clay saw George smile in embarrassment, he was so cute when he blushed, it was honestly the best thing he saw all day, well, almost the best. He remembered quite vividly what face he was dong earlier. Thinking about it was a bad idea, he knew that if he'd think of George doing that kind of thing he'd like it. Then, an idea popped in his head, a good-bad idea, he knew what he could do force George into admitting what he did earlier.

So how was your day so far Gogy~? Did anything happen while I was gone? 
Not quite, why are you asking that now?
Just got curious is all. Should I turn on my camera as well? It feels unfair that you always have it on? Just not my face, I'm not quite comfortable with that yet.
Oh sure, only if you want to.

He didn't mind, so he turned on his webcam and it only showed his chest, his arms, a little bit of his lower body, and his chair in the back. You could barely see the desk that was right below his waist. 

Oh, Dream is looking Dreamy~!

He said that as a joke of course, but he liked seeing him joke around with his name and stuff as such.

Oh, come on now.
He said the thing! He said the thing.

He giggled.

YOU are such an idiot. Oh my god. Concentrate on doing your luggage.
I need your help actually.
Yeah, what's up?
What color is this?
You can't be serious right?

He was giggling so much at the sight of George asking him about the colors of his shirts because he wanted to make sure he wouldn't show up with ridiculous things.

I never saw these expressions before.
What do you mean? You see me laugh and smile like every day?|
What did you do before I came into my room?
Well, I waited for you to come back!

Could Dream know his secret, that he was doing it while thinking of his best friend?

In any case, what's this shirt's color?
That is green.
You sure it's not yellow?
Yes, I'm sure, turn it around I think it might actually be my merch.
Oh yeah, it is. 

Then George picked up a shirt he wasn't supposed to, it was the shirt he used earlier. He looked at the front so he didn't see what was on the back. It was darker as if it was wet.

Why is it wet in the back George?

Even if he knew, he wanted George to tell him what he did. He wanted to see his reaction of when he'd say it. George was so confused he looked at Dream as if he was an idiot, then turned the shirt around. 

O-Oh, that's water.
I know you're lying, there is no water in your room.
Well, I don't know, it's liquid okay?
Sure.

Dream thought of the moment George was touching himself saying his name over and over again as if he wanted him.

Clay~! 
What was that, Dream?
That's what you said earlier when "I was gone".
Did you hear that?
Of course, I did, you were so loud.
Well hum, I didn't mean to.

George turned red, he couldn't see it, but it was embarrassing, knowing Dream heard him doing this while calling his name. At least he didn't... wait, was his camera on?

Did something else happen? Did you see anything?
Maybe I have maybe I haven't? Who knows?
NO! Please tell me, did you see...?
What if I had?

You'll regret it Dream-y.

His pants tightened.

Oh yeah? How so?

Just wait for me~!

-----------

Sorry, very short chapter got lots to work on, but I hope you guys are doing good today. :)))

1008 words.