Red.

So- My Tiktok got seen very fast and kinda blew up- so instead of making yall wait. I'll give it to you already :))
Dont forget to follow and see my other stories ( MCYT oneshots) to request a ship! Thank you and enjoy :))

---------------------------------------------

It's been a while since that night, I still can't say anything to Dream without imagining him almost naked in his bed. How hot and how handsome he looked. After that moment I seriously started doubting my sexuality. He thought.

*Ding Dong*

"Why is my doorbell ringing? I'm not expecting anyone today."

He dresses up, so he puts on the closest thing to him, and it's his Dream hoodie with some pants that were lying on the ground. As he gets out of his room, another rang can be heard. He screams "Coming!" he speeds up to go open his door. The mailman is waiting behind the door, holding a huge box.

"Sir XXX, is this you?"

"Hum yes, is this mine?"

"Yes, I'll just make you sign this paper, and after this package is yours!"

After all that he thanks the mailman and closes his door. It comes from... Florida? He takes a butter knife to cut the tape that sealed the mysterious box. He opens the box, seeing a letter that reads:

"Hello George, I hope this got thru and that you're actually reading it, if not then hello "Sir XXX" haha this wasn't really meant for you, sorry. Anyways I bought this recently for you, every lady looked at me weirdly, but I thought it would be perfect with your cute body. I hope you like it, when you're done reading this, you should try it! And of course, send me pictures!

I love you, Dream/Clay ♡"

"He is such a goofy head. I should see what he is talking about."

He began opening the soft gift and notice he gave me a.. skirt.

"A skirt!? THE HELL DREAM! I mean it's my size, plus he bought it... I might as well try it on..."

So he takes off his pants in the kitchen and tries it on. It's really pretty and cute.. and soft. He keeps it on, he looks back at the box and there's another paper with something under it. He takes the letter and opens it.

"So you like it? I think it'll look great on you! So don't forget that picture, please and thank you, anyway, there's another thing I'd love for you to try, you should keep it and please don't wash it! Also please just take another picture!"

He does the same process as before and discovers a hoodie.

"Wait, that's the hoodie he wore that night... When... OH GOD! He is such an idiot!"

He puts it on anyways, he looks back at the box, and there's another letter...

"Urgh, he is SO annoying!"

The blue skirt and the black hoodie were matching quite well, it looked really cute together, even if, the hoodie was too big for him.

"How big is he omg, this is way too large!"

He went back to the box and opened the last letter.

"I bet you look cute rn, pretty sure you didn't send me the pictures just yet... So I'll give you some time to answer me and to send them to me.

I'm still waiting..."

George stopped right there he thought he was so annoying so he would send him his stupid pictures. So he walked to his room, unplugged his phone, and opened it. George had LED lights all around his room, so he decided to make Dream regret what he sent him.

He put the lights of a dark color that had an R on the controller. Indicating George that it was red.  He had a mirror behind his door, so he bent down and positioned himself right. He had the best posture to clearly get a reaction out of Clay. He opened snap and put his flash on, along with a blurry-ish filter. He took a bunch of pictures and there was one you could see that George was definitely turned on by what he was doing.

Of course, he took advantage of that, making sure he would notice the bulge he had. To see the bulge better, George decided to take off his boxers and take a video of that moment. George smirked as he stopped the video. He decided to take some more pictures after.

After a while, George stopped because he got very sidetracked. So he went back to his kitchen with his boxers in hand.  He picked up the letter that he earlier left lying there on the table. He continued reading it.

"...for the pictures, but oh well, I can't really make you give them to me, now can I? Do you remember that night? Because I sure do, it was really hot, I never did that with anyone, sure I had girlfriends before, but it was never like this with them. But I have to ask you why... why we did that? And what does that make us? Are we just friends? Or is there something more? No matter what your thoughts about this are, I won't have any say."

"Wait does he like me? Is that what's he is trying to say? I mean he does look good and make me feel weird, in a good way I think, but I don't know if you can call this love?" He thinks.

Of course, George had girlfriends before, but all his relationships didn't last a while because it just never felt right to him. His last relationship was years ago, maybe like 5 years ago, it lasted less than a year. This is pretty good in a way because it lasted a while for the last relationship. He never tried with boys because well, he never really thought of himself as gay or bi.

Was he?

Even he wasn't sure of it. He could be gay for just Clay. Was it possible?

Was Dream feeling the same way as him?

He decided he could ask the man the question, so he grabbed his phone and called Dream, only a few seconds later Clay answered.

They started off with normal questions such as, how are you and stuff like that. Then came a silent moment where no one really talked and so, George asked the question.

"Do you like me?"

Dream laughed a bit thinking he was kidding. but by the lack of answer from George, he saw he was actually serious.

"Of course I like you, George! Why would I not like you! You're one of my best friends!

He sighed, "I mean like like love like. That kinda love that is like lover love you know?"

"Oh, well.... hum I'm not sure if I like you this kind of way. Why do you ask that George? Do you... feel that way towards me? I thought you only considered me a friend?"

George blushed without really knowing why. "Well I don't think so, it was just a random question." He laughed it off with Clay. Inside he was sad that his "best friend" said friend. Was that the way he saw George as? Maybe he shouldn't send those pictures to Clay if he only considered him a friend, especially with those pictures.

George ended the call by saying: "We won't call tonight, I don't want THAT thing to happen again. Not with a friend."

He hung up right after. Not letting time for Dream to say anything.

End of chapter 2 (1265 words)