"Clay~"

Yeet. Good luck.

----------------------

Some time passed after this wonderful night that both guys enjoyed very much. They talked every day, they would call alone from time to time, but to talk and play games together. Nothing else really happened, so no other dirty night calls.

George and Clay were in a call for about an hour they talked about things. Like what was happening on the SMP or some video ideas. George started to put his webcam on every time he'd call Clay, he liked seeing his face. He said that his facial expressions were cute. 

🟢 Do you think we could meet up one day George?

🔵 Well, that was random haha! But sure, I'd love to meet you one day, because I'd love to see if you're you..?

🟢 "Of course, I'm me, what do you mean?" 

🔵 Stop laughing! More like, what Nick said about you if it's all true, and how everyone really is, I just wish I could.

🟢 Yeah, I wish too...Anyways, how about we record some things for your channel? 

🔵 That seems great! What do you have in mind?

🟢 Maybe another challenge, it could be us trying to make you laugh, in Minecraft of course. You could have your camera open and we would try to make you laugh before you beat Minecraft!

🔵 Oh! I like that, you're right it could be fun! And maybe we could get Nick to play with us?

🟢Yeah! That's a great idea, let me go ask him.

You could hear Clay setting down his headphones and get up from his chair, the further away he'd get from his computer the fainter the sounds became. Soon enough George couldn't hear a sound from Clay's side. He tabbed out to look at social media for a video idea. Sadly he got bored pretty quickly because the ideas were pretty basic and he knew Clay wouldn't like them.

After that George looked on his phone and looked on Snapchat, he looked at the pictures that were saved on the chat, he saw many pictures of himself and a couple of Clay. He thought this would be the perfect moment to change Clay's name from Daddy DReam to Hardened Clay. Which was fitting quite well from these pictures.

 As funny as it was he still had a noticeable bulge because of all these pictures. He couldn't concentrate on anything else, he completely forgot the call he was on, he forgot the whole recording idea as well. 

He took off his headphones and put them on his computer's screen where he usually put them when he stopped recording. Right after he got up from his chair to look in the drawer right beside his bed to grab a strange bottle. He went back to sit on his chair because that's where he was and where he felt would be the best place to make his plan work. It hadn't been a while since the last time he did it, but in this case, he really needed to do this kind of thing.

He started to unbuckle his belt and undo his pants, slowly getting them down. To not get bothered by the hoodie he was wearing, he simply put it over his head, making the whole thing easier. He couldn't care less about this though, he just needed to relieve himself. It was still quite early, he didn't want to take too long with that. So he took off his boxers. He squeezed the strange liquid out of the bottle into his hand.

He thought it was a better idea to put the liquid into his right hand since he was left-handed and he just used it less. The strange liquid poured on George's hand, he whimpered because of how cold it was. He kept it in his hand to make it warmer as he puts the bottle on his desk. He then put his hand on his hard member, he shivered, the liquid was still quite cold. The last time he did it he had a burning feeling inside, it was weird, he liked it though.

He had an idea in mind but he wasn't sure if he should really do it. He felt like he should at least try once... It couldn't be bad right? It couldn't make him gay... Right?

There was so much liquid that it even started to drip, so he took a shirt that he wasn't gonna wear anymore and put it under him. He put his legs on his chair, they were opened, you could see everything, or in this situation, Clay could see everything, even if George didn't know this.  He didn't know how to do this even if sometimes he looks at some videos, so he kinda knew how to do that kind of thing.

He just touched his sensitive area and he whimpered, it was a weird feeling. It wasn't enough to relieve him though, so he played with this area a bit until a finger slipped in, he gasped.  He continued to play with himself some more until he decided to play with his front a bit. That's when he started to moan Clay's name. 

After a couple of minutes, Clay came back to his computer showing George's face making some weird facial expression. He thought it was a joke until he noticed "it". He couldn't take his eyes off his best friend making these expressions while thinking of him.

George was continuing his movements, while Clay was watching him slowly feeling his pants get tighter and tighter. Watching his best friend's expressions while he touched his most sensitive areas made the tall man want to see it in real life.

That's why he tabbed out to search up the closest airport from George's address and booked a flight for next month. He wanted to see him make these expressions in real life, he wanted to be the reason why he'd make that face. Only for Clay, no one else could see these expressions and the sounds he'd make. 

George was still moaning in the background, making more and more sounds. Clay assumed he was getting closer from what he heard before. George's breathing got quicker and he was getting louder. 

Clay tabbed in to look at George get to the end of his session. George was going quicker each second, he moaned Clay's name more and more. Until he came all over his stomach. Gasping for air to get in his lungs, he looked exhausted. He didn't take too long to clean himself up though.

Clay's eyes widened out by what he saw. His pants were so tight at that point, George came thinking of Clay inside him. It was clear to Clay that, he didn't see him as just a friend. He saw him as way more than that. Which was great for him, because he loved him and he wished he could be his. Just his. 

After George whole clean up and after dressing up back in his clothes, he put back his headphones to call Clay. But when he tabbed back in, he saw he was already in a call with him, with his camera open. He panicked, and said "Hello?". Just making sure that his best friend didn't see and hear all of what happened.

No response, phew-

Then he heard some sound coming from the other end.

🟢 Hey, sorry it took a lot longer than I thought, Nick was hungry, and he asked me for grilled cheese. Everything okay George? You look red a bit.

He lied, obviously, he didn't want his "best friend" to know what he just saw and heard.

🔵 Oh yeah..! It's a bit hot in my room. 

🟢 Yeah, mine too...

 By the way, I bought a ticket from the UK to Florida.

--------------------------------

See'ya guys Wednesday! ;)) Hope you enjoyed it.

1319 words.