IT WAS WORKING!

Hey guys!

I'm slowly working on these fanfics so please bear with me! ^^'

Btw. Do you think it would be nice to create a server related to fanfics? Gimme your thoughts! :))

Most of the story should be from Dream's POV. 

Enjoy~! ;))

🧡:Sapnap/Nick

💚:Dream/Clay

💙:George/Bottom

--------------------------

An American store?

Why would he be standing next to an American store? His flight was in a few weeks still...
Does this mean, he came to Florida earlier than he was supposed to? 

That's when he heard a knock on his bedroom door.

He opened it and... It was Sapnap!

💚"Oh god, you scared me Sap, hum, did you receive that snap from George?" Dream asked.
🧡"Yeah, that's why I came in here, what's up with that?" He asked.
💚"Well, I don't know? His flight is due in a week."
🧡"Because he was supposed to come here?"
💚"Oh hum, yeah."
🧡"Why? Did you buy him a ticket? Why did you want him here huh?"

I can't tell him that it was I was overly horny and I just bought him a ticket because I wanted to have some alone fun. Like Nick and Karl were having like each night he was sleeping over.

💚"Well- It's just because he was a pussy and he couldn't do it himself so, I thought I'd help make the decision by buying him the ticket myself. Plus I mean, I gave him time to prepare mentally for this and he wanted to, so hey, I just did him a favor by buying it!"
🧡"That seems like a lot of rumbling Clay, you sure it's not for "something" else~?"

I couldn't tell him the real reason why, but he seems to know my obvious crush on him already...

💚"Anyways, his ticket was due in a week, what is he doing here early...?"
🧡"Maybe he couldn't wait to see you anymore, he talked to me every day you know, I know what he wants, I know what you want, "Mr. Daddy Dream" or should I say "Mr. Hardened Clay?"
💚"HEY!! HE TELLS YOU THESE THINGS TOO?!"
🧡"Well duh, not just that, but I hear you moan his name sometimes too-"
💚"OKAY STOP!"

I hate to admit it, but I'm all flustered, the idea of someone knowing my feelings for someone that we've known for so long...

💚"And you know about these things... So does it mean he has feelings for me too?"
🧡"I'll let him tell you...!"

What?

The doorbell rings.

What...?

🧡"Come in."

What...!

No way... He's here? No way...!

My eyes start to water, and my face gets this stupid, embarrassed, and happy expression. Is that really him? No way it can't be!

💙"Hello?"

I recognized his stupid British accent right away.

💚"George?"

I start walking towards the entrance of the house as he answers with "Dream!". I walk faster knowing the surprise that's coming closer to me with each step I'm taking.

As I turn the corner, I see his small figure in the living room, just waiting for Nick and me to show up.

As soon as I saw him I started running towards him, not too fast to not slip, but fast enough that he was in my arms barely a few seconds after.