Welcome Aboard

Hello reader

Before we get into the narrative, I want to make sure you'll enjoy your spot on this journey.

In this narrative the time period this universe takes place in is its own, meaning that no, it is not medieval and all. This is purely fantasy and very manipulatable. The world will begin to form in your mind depending on how you interpret it. Remember this!

First, the less 'safe' topics (there is always a possibility this list will change as the story goes on):

1.) This story will contain death and violence, such as scenes described with blood and the deceased, as well as mentions of character death. One minor mention of a character (Thomas) includes descriptions of suicide.

2.) There will be forms of abuse, physical and verbal to provide a vague idea. Please stay safe around these topics.

3.) In this, homophobia is going to be included.

4.) This story will include sexual themes and scenes, ranging from vulgar jokes and comments to sex scenes. If this makes you uncomfortable, skip the chapters that have (*) at the start.

5.) Since some of the scenes will be illustrated by myself, there will be visuals of disturbing imagery, gore, etc.

If you finish reading all of that and you still wish to follow this story's path, then let's begin.

Shall we?

.
*