4

-
chase
valeria

chase
are you okay?

valeria
im fine

chase
val

valeria
chase

chase
im worried about you

valeria
why

chase
because
even though i give you a hard time and i make fun of you a lot, i love you to death. you're my bestfriend.

valeria
🙄
i love you too

chase
:)

valeria
it's dumb family shit

chase
it doesn't seem dumb

valeria
i don't really want to talk about it over text tbh
can i tell you when i get home?

chase
yeah
i just want to make sure you're alive and stable 😃

valeria
thanks
ur the best

chase
ik

--
Twitter

valeria @valeriabeene
i love you or whatever
33 retweets - 1269 likes

--

Chase Stokes @hichasestokes

24 retweets - 1549 likes

--

I appreciate Chase. I love that we can both have a good joke with each other, but also have a real conversation.

I should've brought him.

I'm glad I brought Drew, though. I had never been close with him, but now I would consider us friends. To be honest, I would love to be more.

Around 8 pm, I heard a knock on my door. I assumed for it to be Maddie, checking in on me.

It wasn't.

"Drew?"

"I brought you food. I thought we could watch a movie or something." Drew smiles sweetly.

I look back and forth between the food and Drew, without saying a word.

"I mean we don't have to I was-" He starts ranting.

"Drew." I state.

His voice stops rambling and he just stares at me.

"I would love that."

A huge sigh of relief comes out of the blonde boy as he walks into my room. I smile, and follow him to the bed.

--
cline
drew
valeria

cline
im going to get dinner and probably go to the beach.
want anything?

valeria
im good
how long will you be gone

drew
im fine

cline
uhh 1-2 hours??

valeria
k

--
My attention goes back to the movie. Drew was sitting up a bit more than I was, letting me rest my head on his chest.

He started playing with my hair after we finished our food. I felt so comfortable and safe in this moment, something I had never felt before.

I was hoping he would kiss me, but maybe it's too soon for that.

"Val?"

"Drew?"

Drew slowly turns my head to face him and we lean into eachother, leaving barely any space between us.

Our lips connect for a short moment, before I pull away.

"I'm sorry-" Drew starts.

I had to think about this. Was kissing Drew a good idea? Was it what I wanted, or just what I allowed to happen in the moment?

I decide it is what I wanted, and everything would be fine. I quickly press my lips on his before he can continue.

I can barely contain my smile when Drew starts tracing the lace of my bra with his fingers.

We pull away from our kiss and stare into eachothers eyes, briefly before we start undressing ourselves.

--

a/n
sorry this is moving so fast.

i wrote this a few months ago and i haven't edited at all..