7

liked by drewstarkey and 1,879,335 others •valeriabeene- woogity woogity

•valeriabeene- woogity woogity

obx- see u in the bahamas

drewstarkey- hopefully rafe won't kill anyone
^valeriabeene- let's pray

jonathandavissoffical- yes yes yes

madisonbaileybabe- jskdjxkxjx

gublergram- i still have to watch season 1..
^valeriabeene- fake asf

ijessewilliams- excited

greysabc- yayyayyay

patrickdempsey- so proud of you val!!
^valeriabeene- ahhh!! thank you thank you

rudeth- you have too many famous friends

noahschnapp- so excited!!
^valeriabeene- noah bbyyyy
^noahschnapp- 😎

dkharbour- exciting!!

--
It had been a few weeks since I've gotten home. Chase and I still haven't had our discussion on what family problems I was having. I was waiting for the brunette boy to walk in my door any day.

Drew and I have been great so far. This whole friends with benefits thing was working really well. I love that our friendship isn't awkward during this whole thing.

--
chase
valeria

chase
can we talk?

valeria
sure

chase
rooftop?

valeria
yeah :)

--

The rooftop was a place where Chase and I would go after a hard day on set, a rough day, or when we both just wanted to talk without interruptions.

Chase was one of my bestfriends. We definitely teased eachother a lot, but we could easily take eachother seriously and have a real conversation.

"Hey, Val." Chase smiles when I open the door to the rooftop of our apartment complex.

I have realized I've been a bit MIA from the boys, and everyone else. I felt bad about it, bit it was so tense when all I wanted to do was spill about my relationship with Drew.

"Hey."

We find a spot on the ledge of the roof. We both sit in silence, watching the world yell beneath us.

It was around 8 am. Rudy wasn't awake yet, but the apartment would be too loud. Chase and I were always awake before Rudy.

"I wanted to talk about that whole situation you had in Turks- I mean if you want to." Chase says.