PISSED AT WATTPAD

I hate being the bearer of bad news, but Wattpad took down the Autistic Gamershood. Why!? Because apparently it "violated" guidelines, even though I was careful not to violate any guidelines. In fact, my story was about to reach 800 views when they removed it. I cannot be more pissed off. These people just removed a story that was very light on gore (if there was ANY), had only a slightly depressing atmosphere that ended with the main character's dad being surprisingly supportive, and almost NO MENTION OF ANY REAL WORLD PLACES. I was careful not to make the tone of the book depressing, but Wattpad decided that it violated shit. In fact... TO THE PEOPLE RUNNING WATTPAD. READ BEFORE YOU DELETE. THE STORY HAD TOO MUCH POTENTIAL. UPDATE YOUR FUCKING GUIDELINES SO THAT STORIES LIKE MINE DON'T GET FUCKED OVER. But did it actually violate guidelines? No. I made sure that it was under a mature rating so that some kid does NOT attempt to do shit. (I'M LOOKING AT THE UNDERAGED PART OF WATTPAD.) So please. If it does violate guidelines, WRITE DOWN HOW AND WHY. I'm fucking clueless here. Any Wattpad Admin reading this, THIS IS NOT ME BEING A DICK. THIS IS ME TELLING YOU TO UPDATE YOUR COMMUNITY GUIDELINES. Sorry for the rant. Puddie out.