Reliving Thousands of Memories

Ashley's POV
Sammy took me to a pub called "Cupids" it was really romantic and he said this is where we first met.
"You were with your friend Amanda from school just drinking and dancing, I was with my friend Jack Gilinsky and I seen your enormous emerald eyes staring at me, so I went over and introduced my self and Jack was talking to your friend Amanda at the bar over there" *points to seats beside the bar*
"We were just talking, you were 16 and I was 19 you lived in Scotland with your family, as did I."
"What was I drinking, maybe I can remember if I have that drink now"
"You were drinking a medium glass of vodka-coke, here try it" *gives me the glass of vodka-coke*
"That's really nice..."
~flashback~
Me- Hey Amanda look at 2 of those boys over there they look gorgeous! Oh crap one of them just looked at me
Amanda- OMG they're coming over, sort your hair.
Me- Your lying they aren't...
Sammy- Hey, I'm Sammy and this is Jack
Jack- Hey *stares at Amanda* do you want to go over to the bar?
Amanda- Yeah sure! *whispers to me* You look nice don't mess up like you usually do.
Sammy- So, what's your name?
Me- I'm Ashley, may I ask how old you are?
Sammy- Yeah, I'm 19, how old are you?
Me- I'm 16 I just look older I only got in here cause I have heels on and big boobs haha
Sammy- Well then
~end of flashback~
"Woah I just had a flashback of you coming over to me and talking and then we went to a Italian Restaurant called.. Oh no I can't remember!"
"Via Roma, we ordered a big bowl of spaghetti bolognese to share that was our first kiss too!"
"Let's go there then I want to experience it!"
*they get in the car and drive to Via Roma*
"It smells delicious I can't wait to taste the food for the first time!"
"It's not the first time you have but I'm sure you'll remember"
*we get taken to a table of 2*
"This is actually where we sat, Ashley, right in front of the window with an amazing view!"
"I have so many questions I don't know where to start!"
"How about what you drank first haha"
"Yeah what did I drink then?"
"Strawberry Milkshake and I drank one too"
"Ok let's order then"
*waitress comes over*
"What would you 2 like to drink"
"2 strawberry milkshakes, please.. Em Jodie!" Sammy said brightly
"Coming right up"
*she walks away*
💭I can't wait to kiss Sammy, wait what did I just say?!💭
"Helllloooo? Ash are you daydreaming" *sammy waves his hand in front of me*
"Oh sorry I was daydreaming"
"What abou.."
*waitress comes over*
"Here are your drinks, do you know what you want to eat yet?"
"The extra large spaghetti bolognese" I said
"Ok your meal will take about 15 minutes"
*waitress walks away again*
"So Ash what were you daydreaming about, or was it memories?"
"It doesn't matter, it wasn't memories I was just thinking"
"What about, you can tell me"
"Fine, about 'us' will I ever remember everything, all our memories together or will it just remain 'blank' "
"Stay positive! You've already had quite a lot of memories come through, if we keep reliving them I'm sure it will come back sooner or later"...
*15 minutes later*
"Here's the extra large spaghetti bolognese, enjoy" *walks away*
"Wow this is huge I'm not sure if I can eat all of it even if you help!"
"Are you kidding me we're like hoovers we eat anything and everything!"
*we start eating and talk for ages*

Sammy's POV
Ashley's memories are coming back slowly I'm really excited to get the old Ashley back again, I'm ready for our 'first kiss'

Ashley's POV
OMG he's just so cute I wish I could just kiss him right now
*we both twist our forks through a long bit of spaghetti, the same one and lean in for a kiss*
💭OMG our first kiss, well not first for him but yeah, it's amazing, I feel a tingle of excitement dancing up and down my spine...💭
*1000s of memories come flying back to me I can't control them*
*i fall to the floor*

Hope you've enjoyed another short chapter! 💕
I left it on a cliffhanger, what do you thinks going to happen? 🙎✌️
~Jade 😆