The Return..

Sammy's POV
It's been a week since Ashley left, her mum and dad found her in a hotel but she doesn't want to talk to me, I haven't cried so much in my life! If she ever does come back I'm going to take it slow.. I hope she comes back, if she didn't I don't even know what I would do without her.

Ashley's POV
So I've had a few memories about Sammy and that strange man, I've decided to go back to Sammy, the last week my flashbacks have been about him and I've learnt more and more about him. *i leave the hotel and head to the mansion*
*about 20 minutes later*

Sammy's POV
I was just sitting on the sofa.. Crying of course, when the door bell rang I got up slowly thinking it would just be the postman but it was Ashley! I hope she's coming to stay and not come to get her stuff..

Ashley's POV
So I decided to go back to the house when Sammy opened the door he looked like he'd been crying and hadn't had any sleep in ages.
"I'm guessing your here to take your stuff" Sammy mumbled
"Nope, I'm here to stay I have heaps of questions and I think my flashbacks have learnt me more about you"
Sammy suddenly went really happy I guess he does care about me..
"Come in, sit down, do you want a drink, something to eat?"
"Sammy calm down and sit, I don't want anything"
"Sorry I got a bit over-excited"
"Ok, so I had this flashback about this guy trying to hurt me because he wanted to finish some 'unfinished business' and he wanted to hurt me to get back at you, and he also said he was gonna find me someday, who is he?!"
"It doesn't matter who he is, he just hates me and wants to make me suffer, that's also one of the reasons we moved to L.A, he won't find you I promise"
"Good cause I have enough to worry about without some dude trying to kill me"
"Do you want to go shopping when you were stressed I used to take you clothes shopping to calm you, so do you want to go?"
"Yeah sure I want more clothes anyway"
*we leave the house and get into Sammy's Black Porsche*
*10 minutes later*
"We're here, let's go!"
"It's so big I can't wait to see all the clothes!"
*3 hours later*
"Well you got a lot, I've lost count of how much you bought"
"I bought 3 pairs of shoes, 4 dresses, 2 t-shirts, a pair of jeans and a skater skirt"
"Well let's go home then"
*10 minutes later*
"I don't believe I'm saying this but today was really fun we should go shopping every week"
"That's ok with me"
"I was thinking and do you want all your old friends from school here, it might let you remember a lot more"
"Omg yes that would be so much fun"
"Ok I'll call them tomorrow, do you want to order pizza"
"Im in the mood for a Chinese is there one near here?"
"No but we can order online"
*a while later the Chinese comes, we talk for hours and get really tired and go to bed early*
"Sweet dreams gorgeous"
"You too hottie"

Really short chapter but ya know, sorry it was quite boring 💤 😛
For Ashley's friends I need 3 girl names I already have Amanda so the first 3 people to comment are in the book good luck! 😘
I'll update soon 😼
~Jade x