Reunited with the Good..

Ashley's POV
So I woke up bright and early to meet with my friends Sammy texted them last night to see if they wanted to come and they all said yeah!
I jumped into the shower it was so soothing!
I then went back into my room to get dressed. I wore my new top that was pink and said "smile, sun, selfie" and my old black shorts and pink pumps.
I went downstairs and Sammy was already up making me breakfast in his boxers.. Well then..
"Hey beautiful did you have a nice sleep"
"Yeah I had a dream about all my friends coming it wasn't a memory this time"
"Oh well I'm sure you'll get a lot after all your friends coming, what's all their names again?"
"Anna (_justateenagewriter_ ), Iona (pone19x ), Abbie (Smile1229 ) and Amanda"
"I remember Amanda a tiny bit but the rest I know really well!"
"What are you cooking it smells delicious!"
"Bacon, egg, sausages, dumpling, potato scones and tomato"
"Omg I can't wait to get eating!"
"Well it's ready"
*after one of the best breakfasts ever, Sammy got ready and I watched TV*

*ping*
To Ashley- We are on the plane we'll be there in an hour 😚 x
To Friends- ok cu then 😘 x
*1 hour later*

*DING DONG*
"I'll get it, Sammy"
"AHHH hey Ashley" *They all hug me*
"So how was your flight then girls?"
"It was really weird..." Anna said
"what do you mean?" I was really confused how could a flight be 'weird'?
"There was a man who pretty much followed us the whole time just staring at us all the time, and not in a 'they look pretty' way in a creepy way."
We talked for ages about the man, who was he and why was he staring at my friends?
"He was on the same plane and everything and he went into a weird house down the street" Abbie said.
"Yeah it was like he was stalking us" Iona said with a worried look on her face.

My friends went to bed early because it was a long flight.

"Sammy do you think it would be that weird man looking for me again"
"No way he doesn't know where we live"
"Hmmm..."

Who do you think it is?
Hope you've enjoyed the book so far 😘
Sorry for any errors 😳
I'll update soon ☺️
~Jade x