The Truth..

Ashley's POV
I seen the man standing outside my window at 3:00am this morning again I'll sleep for a few more hours, say bye to my friends and then go through to Sammy to find out the truth about the man trying to kill me.
*3 hours later*
"Bye girls hope I see you soon"
"We've had so much fun bye!"
*have a group hug and they leave*

"Sammy are you up yet?"
"Yeah, I'll tell you about the guy now, it's a long story so let's sit down"

"Ok so let's start with his name, it's Damien we were close friends years ago but years ago me, you, Damien and his girlfriend Sabrina went up Niagara Falls. We had a picnic but it went all wrong... Sabrina was skipping at the top you and Damien went to the car to get chocolate for all of us and Sabrina slid she was hanging on the edge I tried to pull her up I gave all my strength to pull her up, then as Damien and you came back I lost my grip of her and she fell... She died in hospital 10 hours later of 36 body injuries. Damien has been evil ever since and is scarred for life. He blames me for her death even though I tried to save her, he only wants to try and kill you to make me suffer and see how I like that the only girl I care about dies. After he tried to kill you, remember that flash back?"
"Yeah"
"Well he cut your stomach, you still have the scar"
*he lifts up my pj top*
*theres a huge scar right across my stomach*
"You were in the hospital for 2 weeks because you lost a lot of blood"
"Omg"
"So then we moved away after he attempted to kill you, I would do anything for you, if he came back and tried to kill you I would happily die and you not get hurt at all"
*i start to cry and he puts his arm around me and kisses my head*
"No need to cry precious"
💭should I tell him I still see that man outside my window💭

What do you think is it Damien?
I'll update soon 🙊
Thanks for reading love yous! 💞
~Jade x 💋