Reunited With The Ugly..

..A month later..

Ashley's POV
That man has been standing at my window everyday at 3:00am after the girls came, for some reason he wasn't there this morning...

I go out of the house at 6:00am to put out the bin...

*someone grabs me*

"I've finally found you after all these years, time to finish what I started"
"Damien, I know it's you, stop, why are you doing this, all Sammy did was try to help Sabrina"
"He let her die, it's your turn"
*i screamed at the top of my voice* "SAMMY DAMIEN'S BACK, HELLLLP"
"He can't hear you, b**tch."
"He cuts my arm I scream and pain and blood drops on the floor"
*i then hit him in the balls so he can get away and sammy quietly but quickly runs behind him with a baseball bat and smacks him at the back of the head.. He falls.*
"Ashley are you alright". *runs over to me*
"I'm fine, my arms bleeding that's all
"Let's clean that up and phone the police before he wakes up."
*we run inside clean up the blood, wrap a bandage round it and phone the police*
*they come speeding up the street 10 minutes later*
*they arrest Damien*

Sammy POV
Today was probably one of the worst days, Damien came back luckily he got arrested but he'll be out really soon I'm not letting him near her I need to make an end to this...

Boring but Ya know 👀
Thanks for reading Ilys 💖🎀
~Jade x