How Did it All Started

Do you remember the story about a selfish prince who was turned into the enchanted beast and lives in the castle with no one but his royal servants? And this little man who once lived in the village with his father and friends?

All of his life changed when he and his friends entered the castle to rescue his father. The Beast refused to set the prisoner free and Sam offered his own freedom to save his father's life. Beast Guy accepted Sam's offer and send Sam's father back to the village.

As the days were passing by, Guy and Sam became best friends and they became closer than ever before.

In the village, an evil man named, Snerz who wanted Sam's hands in marriage made a terrible lie about Guy will territories the village and set up the whole angry mob to kill the beast. The servants of the castle scared off the mob while Guy fight off Snerz.

With jealousy and rage in Snerz's heart, he managed to stabbed Guy in the back, but Snerz has fallen to his death.

With all the love in Sam's heart, the spell on Guy has been broken, and they both got married. But do you want to know what happened after Sam and Guy got married? If you haven't, it is time to know what's happening beyond the story.