"Well? Give me your money!"

"Well? Give me your money!" The tall, short haired boy shook Tsuyu, smashing her into the floor. Tsu had the urge to cry, as her head was hit fairly hard. She kept it inside. She smiled. "What are you smiling for! You're a general bother, give me the money!" The boy yelled, his voice and words echoed throughout the hall. A tall, spiky haired blonde walked out of class 1-A, to turn around and see someone assaulting his fellow classmate. 

He wanted to keep his reputation, and walk away; but something in his gut told him not to. And to help. Bakugo dashed over, shoving the boy down to the floor. Tsuyu was confused, 

'Why's Bakugo helping me?'

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING, EXTRA!" Bakugo yelled at the boy, Tsuyu got up dusting her shirt and stood behind, watching the scene. In the end, the boy scurried off terrified. Bakugo turned around to see the green haired girl examining him. "Thanks Baku-Chan! Ribbit." She exclaimed, hopping towards him and hugging him. He turned a bright pink. "No- No- Damnit! Why couldn't you stand up for yourself?" He asked, shoving her off as he tried to hide the blush.

"Sorry, His quirk was..Different." She sighed and rubbed the back of her head. Pain shined throughout her eyes, but she tried her best to cover it up. Bakugo rolled his eyes and stood there, arms crossed. "What quirk?" He asked. 

(Bakugo's POV)

> Why can't this useless frog fend for herself? Do I always have to save the day! That's why I'm gonna be #1 hero, but. Why'd I even help? I wanted to turn away but my legs just walked. What's this feeling while she stares at me? Guilt? No. Sadness? No. Rage? Maybe. No. Love-? NO! I could NEVER fall for this frog freak! Gross!

(End of POV)

"Baku-Chan?" Tsuyu waved in front of his face, eager to get him out of his daydreaming. He snapped out of it, slapping Tsu's hand away. "Sorry Baku-Chan!" She said, she Kero'd and Bakugo turned a shade of pink never seen before. "Are you alright, Baku-Chan? You're looking red." She leaned over and felt his temperature, before leaning back and frowning. "Baku-Chan, You've got a cold." She said, patting his head. He was confused, but remembered the continues coughs, sneezes and vomiting. 

"I'll take care of you, to my dorm we go!" She added happily, Bakugo didn't even try to fight. Deep down inside he WANTED to go to her dorm. They pulled up in front, she unlocked it and stepped inside. The room smelled of lavender and peppermint. The walls were a light green, covered in posters! Her bed was a lightish blue and cyan, with a froggie pillow, and a..Bakugo pillow? She hid it under the bed and tidied up the room as Bakugo sat on her bed, examining her cleaning.

Fairy lights hung from her bed, plants hung everywhere along with a tank near the wall. Full of frogs, only about 3. She also had a snake, which had a tank in the corner; Tsuyu went to her bathroom and pulled out a heating pad, and a cloth. She wet the cloth and walked over to the blond. "Get comfy, Baku-Chan you aren't leaving till your better! Ribbit." She opened the covers, inviting Bakugo in. He slipped inside, she tucked him in. She set the wet cloth on his forehead and plugged in the heating pad, setting it on his stomach.

"I'll make some soup, just relax. Wanna watch some TV?" She asked, grabbing the remote. "Nah," He said, flipping to his side. He smiled knowing the feeling of Tsu taking care of him. She walked into the kitchen and started making soup. Chicken noodle.

(Bakugo's POV)

>Ugh, boring. She's kinda cute, that apron- WHAT AM I THINKING! I'm so dumb! I cannot be crushing on her! A FROG! Ugh..I might as well kinda explore, right? I asked myself. I flipped to see a bedside table, 

(WARNING! ALCOHOL, CIGARETTE, AND S3LF H@RM!)

Hm, what's this, school stuff, drawings, paper..What the fuck- Is this Vodka?

(END OF POV)

Bakugo sat up, holding the bottle of vodka. He dug deeper into the drawer, finding some  cigarettes and a few blades. One had some red, dried up stuff on the end. He shoved it back into the drawer as she walked in holding the bowl. "Here you are Baku-Chan!" She said, setting the breakfast in bed table on his lap. The steamy soup sat in the middle, surrounded by tea, strawberries, and a napkin! He started sipping the soup. And holy was it good. He finished it within an hour, wondering when to talk to Tsu about the stuff he found in her drawer.

'Now, or never.'

He thought, resting his arms at his side. Tsuyu was on the end of his bed talking to him so he wasn't bored. "Hey, frog?" He said, glancing at her. "Yes?" She sat straighter up, and stared at the bedside table. Her smile looked faker. "I was uh, searching and found some stuff in your bedside table drawer." He said, opening it and grabbing the stuff, setting it on the bed in front of her. She was scared, hoping he didn't find the blade. "And this?" He pulled out the blades, carefully examining them. "Is this blood?" He asked, pointing at the red.

"No, I don't know how those got in there! Don't worry!" She exclaimed, trying to change the subject. "No. Tell me." He sat up and crossed his arms, his eyes turned black (Metafore) and scared the living hell out of Tsu. "O-Okay! Just don't kill me..!" She set her hands in front of her face and neck, glancing at the wall. Scared. Fear. Bakugo was confused, "Why would I kill you. Just tell me," He rolled his eyes and finished off the strawberries. "Well.." She pouted, her face that once lit up the room was gone.

Bakugo sat there, silence. Pure silence, He didn't like it. "Look, you don't have to tell me everything. Just tell me about this." He held up the blade, she teared up, scratching at her upper thighs and arms. "Why are you so itchy!" He yelled, still demanding. "N-nothing." She murmured. Bakugo grabbed her, pulling her close. She turned red. He took off her sweater, and rolled up her shirt. Cuts covered her shoulders, she cried as she turned away.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry.." She kept repeating, Bakugo held her close into his chest, running his fingers through her hair. "It's fine. You could've told me, or us. We would've helped," He said, he was pissed and sad. "Did someone make you do this?" He questioned her, staring at her. She gazed up, focusing. "..." She mumbled something. "Hah? Speak up." He blinked a few times, "Y-yea.." She said wiping the tears running down her face. "WHO?!" He screamed

"*************" 
"I'M GONNA KILL THAT MOTHERFUCKER!" He screamed.

(CLIFFHANGER! BABABABABBABABAHAHHAHA) 

(CYA NEXT PART!)