"Uhm, Kat?" (SMUT, SMUT, SMUT.)

(In this the walls are soundproof bc I have to save my children embarrassment.)

(FIRST TIME WRITING SMUT- PLS DONT MURDER ME- LIKE  ARGH)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bakugo flipped Tsu onto her back, pinning her down to their faces were inches apart. "Uhm, Kat?" She mumbled, he gave her a small kiss before attacking every inch of her neck, trying to find her special spot. She tightened her grip on the bed sheet and let out a very small moan. Found it. 

He abused that spot for a while, earning small moans during different times. It wasn't enough for him, so he started making his way down, and stopped at her stomach. He rolled up her shirt and kissed every inch of her body, rubbing her sides. 

He took off her shirt as he kissed and bit her neck, leaving noticeable love marks. Earning another soft moan, he started to massage her breasts, earning a slightly higher moan, she gripped onto the sheets. 

He smirked and continued as he removed his shirt, along with his pants. Leaving him in nothing but boxers. He removed her skirt leaving her in just underwear.

"Hm, you look so tasty, Sui." He grumbled, she turned pink and covered her face. Opening a space between her fingers, and stared at his abs.

(We all know you would too :,)     )

He rubbed her thighs, giving her another kiss. Tsuyu looked down to see ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) something growing. 'GAH!' she thought, her eyes widening. 

He kissed down her body once again, leading down to her thighs, kissing and licking them. She shut her eyes and turned red, which he noticed.

He let out a laugh and she opened her eyes to see his face right there, she kissed him to relieve the awkward silence- 

He kissed back and broke the kiss, he slowly pulled down her underwear, she shut her eyes, he noticed. "Hey, Sui, no need to be shy. I won't make fun of how you look." he said, swooping the hair out of her face. 

"Promise?" She asked, opening her eyes. "Promise." She looked rather relieved as she relaxed, he stared at her body and smirked, she turned a bright red. He slowly sat between her legs and leaned down, he started absolutely EATING HER OUT. 

Earning loud moans, she started trembling. "K-kat- I'm gonna-.." she got out of her mouth. Then he stopped.  "Why'd you stop?" she whined. "You can't so soon, it won't be fun then." she blushed at that statement.

 "Well! It's my turn now," She bolted upwards and pushed him down, she was the competitive type. He was surprised but went with it, she pulled down his boxers to reveal the hUGe bReadStiCK.

She blushed at the size, Bakugo smirked but was very surprised when she took it all into her mouth at once. Bakugo grunted a few times, blushing at the fact of how good she was at this. She used her tongue to wrap around his bReAdStiCk. He grunted and suddenly pushed her head down, she didn't really mind. 

She suddenly stopped after a few minutes, wiping her face and smiled at him. "Don't.. stop.. Cmon!" He said, "Not yet, can't be so soon." she used his words against him. "Ay, not my words against me." He said. 

He smirked and grabbed her, pinning her once again. "I wanna know if you're ready for this." He asked. "Wait, you're not prepping me-" she asked, before she knew, she was flipped onto the bed so her back was facing him. "Yes, i'm not." He added, "But I-" She got cut off by a kiss, which calmed her down.

He lined up, rubbing her thigh. "Ready?" He asked, patting her back. "Mhm.." She added, preparing for what was about to happen.  A sharp pain shot throughout her body as he entered, she let out moans as she gripped the bed sheet.

Then the pleasure hit her, she relaxed and Bakugo gave her time to adjust. "I'm r-ready.." She added, taking a few deep breaths. 

(RIP Tsu's legs and back.)

Bakugo started pounding into her, she let out loud moans, satisfying the angry bOi. It wasn't long till she became a moaning mess. Bakugo grabbed her hips and sat up, facing her towards him. They shared kisses as he continued pOunDInG into the girl. 

"Ah~ kat..R-right there..!" She managed to get out before continuing to moan. "Good girl for notifying me." He said. She blushed profusely at the name he called her, "Mhm..~" He started thrusting deeper into her, leaving her moaning like crazy. It was like music to his ears. 

Bakugo finally let out the liquid inside of her, it was a weird feeling but right after, she hit her orgasm. 

They took long, deep breaths before he lifted her up off of him. She collapsed onto the pillow and instantly fell asleep. He got them both cleaned up before laying down behind her and falling asleep. 

That's when Bakugo realized...

"We didn't use protection.."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNN

HOWD I DO

PIOUIYTRD

SO WEIRD WRITING THAT BUT M E H

OMFGHUIO

NICE TWIST AT THE END

HEUIOLKJHG HAHAHHA