"SHIT" TYSM FOR SUPPORTTT

'SHIT SHIT SHIT,' Bakugo laid in bed staring at the ceiling, what will she think? OH GOD. 

Him being the bitch he is shook her awake,

 "Huh, what's wrong..What happened?" she sat up and swooped the hair out of her face. "Uh. I just realized, we didn't use protection.." He stuttered as her eyes flung wide open.

She hopped out of bed, "WHAT?!" she started panicking, "I can't have a child with you YET!" she paced back and forth muttering. Similar to Midoriya. 

Bakugo realized what she had said. "Yet?" he asked her. "YES! YET! I- I-.. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" she started randomly screeching.

Bakugo sat up and hugged her from behind. "I'm sorry." Bakugo whispered into her ear. "It's fine, it's also my fault," "Here, i'll go buy a test for you..There's a chance you aren't pregnant.." 

Bakugo reassured her by kissing her head.

"I guess, just go get the test. I'll wait here." she went to the bathroom and shut the door, he slipped on his coat and walked outside to the pharmacy.

-----------------Time skip bc i'm too fucking lazy to write this boring shopping experience, like i'm not a walmart 'how did we do today' quiz-------------------------------------------------------------------------

When he got back, Tsu was sitting on the bed staring at the wall thinking. "Babe-" She flung her head to the side and hopped up, grabbing the bag. "Thank you Kat!" She wrapped her arms around his neck.

She went into the bathroom to take the test, she came back out and sat next to him. "Now we wait." 

(OKAY I JUST THOUGHT OF THIS. {Ochako and Mina in the closet: "Pass me a shoe, we're gonna be in here for a while".} OK IM DONE)

-------------------TIME SKIP TO A FEW DAYS LATER, LIKE, 12 DAYS LATER.-------------------------------------

Bakugo entered Tsu's dorm, she was sitting on her bed holding the test.

"Babe, are the results in..?" he asked, staring at the hands. "Yeah." She showed him, one red line. "I'M NOT PREGNANT!" Bakugo smiled, a rare sight to see. Only Tsu has seen that smile, other than Kiri and Deku. 

They hugged for a while before there was a knock at the door. Bakugo answered it to see Mina standing there. She shoved right though and grabbed Tsu's arm then shut the door before Bakugo could even react.

"What the- BABE I-" Kirishima and Denki rushed into the room to try and calm Bakugo. "Mina is just giving her an outfit." "Ugh, fine. Tsk." 

----------WITH THE ALIEN AND THE FROG---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mina SHOVED an outfit into Tsu's arms, shoving her into a room to change.

"Do I have to wear this?" She shouted from the room.

"YEP. HURRY TIMES A CLICKIN'" Mina tapped her imaginary watch.

Tsu came out, rolling her eyes and shoving Mina a bit. "HAH! YOU LOOK SO CUTE!" Mina picked her up and ran to her dorm.

{Tsu's wearing this}

Mina SHOVED Tsu into her dorm, Kiri and Denki bolting out and Tsu was just laying on the floor

Mina SHOVED Tsu into her dorm, Kiri and Denki bolting out and Tsu was just laying on the floor. "Babe?" he asked, helping her up, she dusted off her skirt and started cleaning like Mina told her to do. 

"What are you-" Bakugo was cut off when she started washing the dishes.

Her phone rang,

--------------------CHALLENGE TIME BC LIKE, YUM BITCH---------------------------------------------------------

"Hello?" She asked, "Hey Tsu! We have a challenge for you >:)" Tsu could feel Mina smirking from the other end of the line. "You can't say NO to Bakugo for 24 hours," She said. "What- WHy?" She asked scrubbing the last cup. 

"JUST DO IT" Mina hung up and Tsu set her phone down, sighing. She turned off the water and walked over to Bakugo who was watching TV. "Kat?" She asked, letting out another sigh. "huh" H turned to face her direction.

"I can't say 'no' to you for 24 hours, Kero." She pouted and sat on the floor. "Hah? alright." A smirk plastered across his face and she could already tell how much trouble she was in. 

"I want you to _______________"

"Ugh, fine."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DODODOODODD

WHAT DID U THINK HE SAID GAHAHAHAHHAHAJ