"Villains!" HGFDSDERTYUIO HAHAHA

(Ok, What would her boyfriend do if they laid precious hands on her? HUH. Let's see.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{4:02AM, UA dorms.}

Tsuyu was snoring, dreaming the best of dreams. While the real stuff was happening in the real world. The LOV. The LOV had broken into her dorm, and are slowly taking her to their base. 

"Toga, careful! We don't need to wake her up" Shigaraki whispered. Dabi left the note they wrote down on her pillow, so everyone could see it. They crept out and walked towards their base, Toga giggling like the maniac she is.

{Around 9:08}AM, Class 1-A}

"Where's Asui?" Aizawa asked, sipping his coffee. "Huh, I'll go check." Bakugo got up, leaving Aizawa shocked. He exited the classroom strutting to her dorm. "Is he always like that or am I dreamin'?" Aizawa asked, "Nope, they're dating," Mina said. "O H." 

Bakugo knocked a few times at her door, pondering when she was gonna answer. "SUI! It's school, come on!" He shouted. 'The fuck?' he thought, so he blasted down the door, to his surprise, no frog was anywhere to be seen. "Sui? Tsu.. Babe?.." He asked, looking at her bed.

'Huh, what's this?' He picked up the note, it read;

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{"Dear 1-A!"}

"We have taken your special frog to our base! We need her for tests, and Toga. We have left NO tracks, so try looking for her. It'll be very rough, but worth it to hear the little froggie's cries for us to stop."

{"Sincerely; Your favorite villains."}

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bakugo came crashing into the class, screaming; "VILLAINS HAVE TAKEN TSU."

"What?!" Aizawa yelled, getting everyone into their hero suits. "HURRY! WTF!" Bakugo was screaming.

- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -

{With Tsu}

"So, do you think you'll join the LOV?" Dabi asked, caressing her chin with his DUMB, HOT FINgErs. 

"No! I'll never join, and they'll find me, They will!" 'I hope...'

"That's what you hope, Toga, we'll leave. Do whatever." Shigaraki shook his hand and exited the room with Spinner, Dabi, and Kurogiri. "oOOoo!~ Really~?" She skipped over and pressed the knife to her cheek, sliding it downwards to draw blood. 'GAH!' Tsu yelped,

"Shhhh~, It wont hurt later on." She removed and licked the knife, staring at the green haired girl. 'Come on Kat....Please hurry..'

After about 7 hours of Toga 'playing' and cutting her, a huge BLAST! Was heard through the wall behind Tsu. A huge brick hit Tsu's head, making her passed out. Class 1-A had fought off all the villains, Bakugo had rushed over to his bleeding, bruised, unconscious girlfriend. He shook her but no luck, 

He picked her up and slung her over one shoulder, blasting out and rushing to UA, going to recovery girl, Class 1-A not far behind. He arrived and recovery girl gave her a huge smooch. She glowed green and healed up nice. 

Bakugo carried her to her dorm and laid her down in bed, and covered her. "Damn.." He said, sitting near the end of the bed. After a few minutes, soft coughing was heard as she sat up. "Kat?.." She rubbed her eyes.

"OH MY GOD SUI!" He lunged at her and gave her a huge hug. "Oh my god, don't scare me again..." he said, kissing her shoulder up to her head. "Sorry you big baby," She kissed his forehead. 

He lifted her up and set her on his lap, holding her waist as he dug his face into her shoulder. "Don't worry, I'm fine now!" She pat his leg but he didn't care. She turned around so their noses were touching, he smiled and she giggled. 

He suddenly flipped, pinning her to the bed and attacked her neck. "Hey! KAT! This isn't fair!" She pouted. "It's very fair U-U" 

-------------AFterr the stupid nagging---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsu arrived back at the class; "Glad you're back Asui." Aizawa noted, SIPPING HIS COFFEE LIKE A FRICKEN HOT MODEL. The rest of the class greeted her, as she sat down. 

{AFTER CLASS WE DONT NEED THAT SCHOOL C R A P}

-------------------------------------|     "Kat? Wanna stay at my dorm tonight?" She asked, kissing his 

IM GONNA MAKE A SMUT      |       cheek. "Sure, Tsk." He patted her head as they walked towards

YUP.                                                |       her dorm. Mina smiled at Tsu as they passed by, Midoriya tried 

-------------------------------------|       to do the same, but Bakugo gave him a stare. He stopped, and 

started shaking.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When they arrived, Tsu grabbed some clothes and got changed, she wore a green sweater, along with a skirt.

She came out of the bathroom and sat next to Bakugo, crossing her legs. Bakugo looked over to the the very revealing skirt on her. 'Tsk.' He grabbed her and set her on his lap. "What movie?" She asked, flipping through Netflix. "Hm, is there a john wick 3?" "Yup," "Put that on!" He asked.

She put on John wick 3, leaning backwards to lay on Bakugo's shoulder. 

{She ended up leaning on ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) if you know, you know.}

He let out a sudden yelp and turned bright red. "You okay Kat?" She moved forward and twisted to kiss his cheek, as she leaned back. He turned a darker red. 

"Stop moving.." He said in a lower voice, "Why? But I need to move-" She leaned forward then backwards one last time before Bakugo uh, SNAPPED.

Like a twig ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)                                JKJK

----------------------------------WRITING THE SMUT NEXT, UH, U KNOW.-----------------------------------------