"'Friends?'" ;p; SORRY FOR ANOTHER WAIT

"Gah!" Tsu's head basically hit off the ceiling as she jumped upward, detaching hands with Bakugo. "Tsu- I mean frog face! What the hell!" Bakugo shouted while steam rose from his palms. Bakugo had to act, he didn't want his reputation to be ruined by some cute, I mean ugly frog! 

"Sorry Baku-Chan!" Tsu did her adorable ribbit, turning Bakugo slightly red. "Yeah, Just so you know Tsu, i'm gonna be acting. My reputation can't be ruined." He rolled his eyes while glaring at the upcoming door, she set her finger on her chin, smiled, and skipped inside.

"Tsu!" Ochako ran over to greet her with a hug. Bakugo glared at the two females, ticked off. "Heyy! Bakubro! Where have you been after class yesterday?" Kirishima rubbed his cheek, "Oh, Uh- None of your business shitty hair!" Bakugo rolled his eyes and brushed past everyone to his desk.

During class, Tsu kept staring at Bakugo from the back row. Mina leaned backwards to whisper; "Why you staring at Bakubae, huh?" She winked and quietly giggled as Tsuyu turned pink. 

(TIME SKIP, AFTER CLASS)

Bakugo strutted over to Tsu's desk after class "Hey frog face, we heading to your room or what? Tsk" He rolled his eyes, noticing everyone watching them. "Sure Baku-Chan! But my legs hurt :< Can you help?" She tried to stand up but fell onto her knees, smiled and stared up at him.

"Damn frog." He swung one arm under her legs and the other under her back, lifting her bridal style. Everyone watched in confusion as the angry blonde carried the sweet calm frog out the door. "What the hell-" Denki added as Mina slapped him. "The ships sailing! This calls for a sleepover! Everyone come to the common area tonight! I'll text Tsu!" Mina pulled out her phone rapidly typing the green haired female.\

{Alien queeen <3}

Mina: Hey Tsu!

Tsu: Hey Mina, why'd you text?

Mina: No time, grab sleeping stuff and head to the common area! We're all having a sleepover! Tell 'Baku-Chan' too! ;)

Tsu: SHUt UP. FIne i'll come.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsu smiled as she leaned towards Bakugo, "Baku-Chan! We're having a sleepover in the common area, wanna come?" She asked grabbing her sleeping bag and pillows. "Whatever, fine, But I don't have a sleeping bag" He huffed as Tsu pulled out a black sleeping back and handed it to him. "Well? C'mon! Let's go!" She hopped through the door.

Bakugo followed.

They arrived at the common area to see everyone there! The girls set up their sleeping bags in a circle as the boys just sat around on the couches. Mineta wasn't there, thank god. "Heyy! You guys came!" Hagakure yelled, waving her arm to say 'hello!' "Hey guys!" Tsu hopped over to the girls as Bakugo sat down next to Kirishima, Denki, and Shoto. 

He examined the frog, making sure nothing fishy happened. "What are you looking at" Shoto asked, texting someone on his phone. "No one icy hot, no one." Bakugo leaned back to get a better view, all of a sudden the lights went out. "Guys! Time to play hide and seek in the dark!" Momo yelled as she clapped her hands turning the lights back on.

"Rules are, you must stay partnered up with someone. No going outside, and we stay on this floor only! No using quirks to blend in, mostly talking to Hagakure & Tokoyami. And yes, you may use quirks to hide better, like Ochako. She can float to not be seen! Now i'll will be it! Everyone go hide!" 

Momo turned around flicking off the light, "One..Two..Three.." Bakugo grabbed Tsuyu's arm, dragging her towards the end of the hall. "Damnit! Nowhere to hide here!" Bakugo pondered. "I have an idea?" Tsu wrapped her tongue around his waist, hopping upward into the lighting area. "Cling onto this light, it's strong enough to hold your weight."

Bakugo followed her instructions, as she scaled into the corner. "Thirty!!" Momo yelled, creating a headlamp for dim light. "Coming for you guys!"

(TIME SKIP! 30 MINUTES LATER!)

"All we need is Tsu and Bakugo!" Midoriya shouted, glancing everywhere. "Tsu! I see you!" Mina yelled, Tsu hopped down and wiped her hands, "Nice guys ;p; just find Bakugo now," She smiled as she skipped into the crowd of kids. "AH!" Bakugo fell off the light onto the ground. "Ow.." He rubbed his back.

"Baku-Chan!?" Tsu rushed over to examine his back, "Are you okay?" The other kids watched, again. "Yea..I guess Tsu." He had forgotten everyone was standing there. "That's good," She gave him a hug as he hugged back looking up to see about 7 students taking pictures. "WHAT THE HELL!?" Bakugo yelled, standing up and setting Tsu next to him gently.

"What are you guys?" Tokoyami asked, he stared at Tsu and blushed a little. Bakugo noticed and got a little pissed off. "SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND!" He shouted, grabbing her waist and pulling her close to him. She turned an obvious red as Tokoyami disappeared into the shadows somewhere. "Yea? Prove it!" Denki shouted crossing his arms.

Mina cuffed him, staring at the couple. "EASILY!" Bakugo pulled Tsu in for a long, passionate kiss. Tsu went along with the act, and broke the kiss smiling. Bakugo turned a red and turned to everyone who was taking pictures. Tsu practically fell onto the floor in embarrassment. "Look what you extras did. She's fainted." He picked her up and walked to her sleeping bag, setting her inside.

He crawled in beside her and began cuddling. Spooning. 

(TIME SKIP! MORNING!)

Tsuyu woke up to quiet hot breaths on the back of her head. She turned around to see Bakugo spooning her. She turned pink but just laid back down and went with it. She almost dozed off when the LOV alarm went off. Everyone got up and ran to get on their hero costumes. When they were done they ran downstairs to be greeted with Toga, Shigaraki, and Dabi! The three main villains! 

"We don't want to fight, we only want him." he pointed to Bakugo and grinned. "HAH?" He shouted, small explosions forming at his fingertips. "You won't every get him!" Tsuyu added, "Ah, you wanna play tough now huh?" Dabi asked. He grabbed her by the neck and flipped her so her stomach was on the wall. She held a hand up to signal to everyone to 'stay back. I got this.'

She used her feet to run up the wall, flipping around and piggybacking on Dabi's back. She then fell backwards, causing him to be caught in a headlock. She grabbed the closest piece of debris and smacked his head, forcing him to pass out. "Dabi!!" Toga shouted, tears forming in her eyes as she stared at him. 

She stood up and grabbed Dabi, throwing him to Aizawa sensei. "Thank you Asui." He thanked her and set him in cuffs, turning to the other 2 villains. Bakugo stared in amazement, Midoriya took invisible notes and others started cheering her on. "Thanks guys, Kero!" She rubbed her head and smiled. 

"HELL YES! THAT'S MY GIRLFRIEND FUCKERS!! HAHAHA!" Bakugo yelled and ran over to her, planting his lips on hers. The other 2 villains have disappeared somewhere, leaving everyone safe. Mina cheered the cute couple on as Tsu played along.

(TIME SKIP! IN TSU'S DORM)

"Baku-Chan, about me being your girlfriend.." She fiddled with her fingers while he sat across from her. "Yea?" He asked. "I kinda want it to be true.." She blushed as Bakugo turned red. "Whatever, I would too." Bakugo pulled her into his embrace, warming her up. "I love you Kat" Tsu snuggled her face into his shoulder, smiling. 

"I love you too Sui." he pulled her into a kiss.

They cuddled throughout the night.

OMG IM DONE THIS CHAPTER.

TELL ME SHOULD I KEEP THIS FLUFF OR ADD SMUT-?

IDK BUT YEA

SUGGEST STUFF FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE