"Can't say 'No' for 24 hours"

SHOUTOUT TO -rxsse FOR BEING EARLY HAHAHHHAHAHA

ok that was like, overboard. (Kuroo's laugh possessed me.)

LOVE U

TY FOR SUPPORT BUT WOAH, OVER 200 READS? TY GUYS!!! <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I want you to make me a huge dinner, since i'm going to train hard all day," he smirked,

'At least he didn't ask for something else,' she sighed and kissed his forehead as he exited her dorm.

'What was I gonna make? Maybe..oh I know!'

Tsu opened the freezer, pulling out ribs, chicken legs, ham, and pork. She opened the fridge grabbing basically any veggie she could, potatoes, rice, etc.

She set her headphones on her head, (LISTENING TO E-GIRLS ARE RUINING MY LIFE! By corpse) on a 1 hour loop. She queued Genocide by lil darkie, Methheads freestyle by lil darkie, and HAHA by lil darkie. She queued 'her last words' by courtney parker, and bullet by hollywood undead. 

(THOSE MY FAV SONGS, LISTEN TO THEM)

She got to work, cooking and prepping everything. The hall of the dorms smelled of different meats and steamed veggies, sauces, and spices.

{After about 6 hours of training, Bakugo hadn't eaten, waiting for whatever Tsu made him.}

He wiped the sweat off with a rag and changed into his normal clothing heading up to her dorm. While walking down the hall, all he could smell was food. Meat. Veggies. He drooled at the smell. 

She had just finished setting all the food on the table, she took the huge cake out of the oven and set it in the fridge with the jello; which was ready. He opened the door to  sweet aroma of steak, ribs, chicken and ham. "I'm back babe"

Tsu leaped onto him, giving him a kiss and smiling at him "Kat! Go sit down at the table, I made dinner!" She got off, taking the rag off her shoulder as he sat down. He literally drooled at the sight of all the food.

"It looks amazing babe," he said, serving himself as she served herself too. "Dig in Hun!" 

'Hun? She called me Hun,' he thought digging into the food. 

{After an hour, most of the food was gone.}

Tsuyu was wrapping the extras up, Bakugo was still kinda hungry. She wrapped everything and set it in the fridge, bringing out the jello and the cake. He grabbed the bowl of jello and brung it to his mouth, drinking it like that.

"Slow down, your stomach will hurt!" She ate the slice of cake.

{Time skip, after eating, next day.}

Tsuyu woke up to the sweet smell of strawberries and batter. She sat up and gave a stretch, standing up she slipped on her froggie slippers and walked into the kitchen, seeing Bakugo finishing the pancakes

"Hun?" She asked gripping his waist from behind. "Morning Babe," he kissed her head and set the pancakes on the table.

{After eating, in class}

During class, Aizawa handed out tests. They all took it silently and Bakugo fell out of his chair, hitting his head off the floor. 

"Ow, wtf" he rubbed his head. Tsu rushed over instantly "Hun? Are you okay?" She picked up his head and checked it out, noticing there was no bleeding. phew.

Mina's eyebrows wiggled to the name 'Hun'.

"I'm fine, Babe. Don't worry." Bakugo sat onto the chair and Tsu went back to her seat. Bakugo smiled at her, she smiled back. Aizawa was just watching from the floor, drinking his 'water'