"Tsu..." REQUESTED BY LVINQ_ LOVE U <3

This was requested by 'lvinq_' so go thank them and follow them U-U.

---------------------------YUH GET INTO ITTTTTTTT-------------------------------------------------------------------

{1-A Gaychat}

Tsuyu: HEE YEE HEE YEE.

(Everyone is online)

Kirishima: Wtf-

Momo: CHILD FRIENDLY

Denki: Sorry mom.

Tsuyu: Anyways, come to my dorm! We're gonna be having another sleepover since our last one got foiled.

Mina: I guess, that sounds fun, lmao.

Bakugo: HAH?! Oh, Sui said it. Sure, i'll come.

Jirou: oOOOOOOOOOo Sui.

Mina: ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsu sat on her bed, setting her phone down on her nightstand. She'd forgotten to clean out everything the day before, sucks for her. :/

There was a knock on the door, "Come in!" She eagerly shouted knowing who it was. Her tall, blonde boyfriend stormed in and sat down next to her, pulling the frog onto his lap. "So, about this sleepover?" He asked, kissing her neck; leaving love marks.

"Ngh, Kat I wanna do this for everyone since our other one got ruined," She turned half way around, patting his head. "Fine, but if something happens I'll-" He was cut off by soft lips touching his. He quieted down as the kiss broke and she resorted back to texting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There were many knocks at the door, rapid. Tsu woke up and nudged Bakugo's arm off her waist, opening the door. Many 15-16 year old kids stood there, crowding the entrance. "HEY!!" Mina yelled, pushing through the crowd and heading inside. 

Everyone was setting up their stuff as Tsu was looking through the fridge. "Damn, we ran out of drinks. Guys, i'll run to the store to get some!" She grabbed her purse and keys, walking out of the front door. "I'm following her." Bakugo waited a few minutes before he followed her out.

{With Tsu and Bakugo}

Tsu was at the store buying some juice, pop and milk. The cashier had given her the change and the frog walked out. A tall, weird man followed behind her. "Hey," he said, touching her shoulder. She turned around and walked backwards so he couldn't touch her.

"Wanna come with me? I got grass at my place." He smirked. "Grass? What are you :/ 12? Just call it weed" She went to walk away but the man grabbed her hair, tugging on her hair. "Ow, what the he-" The tugging stopped as Bakugo had picked the man up by the back of his shirt.

"You better leave before I make you," "Sorry Man, I was just leaving." Bakugo dropped the pipsqueak as he scurried off. "You alright?" "Mhm!" Tsu handed a bag to Bakugo, "I got you hot jerky." She implied.

{WITH MINA AND THE OTHERS AT THE DORM."

"We all know how Bakugo and Tsu are dating, right?" Denki asked, fiddling with his toes. "Yeah, it's so cute!" Mina shot up. "We should snoop through Tsu's room!" Toru said, agreeing with Denki. "NO! THAT IS VERY UNHEROIC! WE SHOULD NOT-" Iida was cut off by Sero, who had taped his mouth shut.