Meet The Characters: Teller Frayman

Actor: Gabriel Afolayan (Teller is clean-shaven)

Name: Teller Frayman

(Tell-ur Fray-mun)

The Genius

Age: 26

Pronouns: he/him, but any are acceptable

Nationality: Nigerian/American

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 205 lbs.

Eyes: Deep brown

Hair: Curly, chocolate brown

Skin: Espresso

Face Shape: Diamond

Distinctive features: narrow eyes, sharp chin with a nick in it, flat expression

Sexuality: Asexual

IQ: 175

Traits: Quiet, introverted, clinically depressed, serious, observant, antisocial (not to be confused with ASPD)

Favorite Quote: "The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be kindled."

Favorite Color: White

Other Facts: genius, failure, science-obsessed, mostly silent, suicidal until recently, finds it difficult to understand others, doesn't move or talk much, Ravenclaw, son of Athena, Erudite,

Spirit animal: owl

Enneagram: 5w6: The Troubleshooter

MBTI: INTJ-T: Architect

Zodiac: Capricorn

Dream job: Scientist/inventor

Author's notes: Teller is one of my favorite characters, probably because I had his entire life planned out from the start. He would be silent nearly all the time, not talking except when necessary, not lost in thought so much as thought lost. Teller pays attention to his surroundings but often doesn't voice his opinion about them. Nobody asks him what he thinks because they assume he's not even listening.

Up until recently, Teller was suicidal and felt that he had nothing to contribute to science. His application to NASA was a long shot, his last chance to do something meaningful. Now, he can do something worthwhile with his life: become an astronaut and travel to an unexplored planet. Not to say he was instantly cured and is back to normal. Teller's never been "normal". He's still depressed, so is willing to go along with Selena's (yes, it was her idea) to commit maybe-suicide. Is he happy that the crew may end up having no impact on science? We might never know.