Chapter 20-Moving on

Last chapter so how was your valentines mine had ups and downs mostly a bit of confusion .
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                      *Jasmyn’s P.O.V*

        My eyes open to a empty room with no light I can't see anything but chains rattling I attempt to move my arms ignoring the bullet wound pain in my stomach.Whoever locked me up did a good job at it.

        I look around my head starts feeling light....

   “Where  do you think James went,”Jackie asks I think while comforting up on my hospital bed.“He  could be out trying to solve his murder,”I reply,“Wait James left,”Greg asks laying down on the couch near Jackie which makes both of us laugh.“Hey you know what today is,”I ask since I been here for a while I forgot.“Yea it's valentines day it's now been...-” Jackie stops and I nod my head,“Besides that how's your cousin Ariella doing,”my cousin has been through a lot and well half of it was dramatic over no.“She told me she met a boy I remember but last I heard they both went went separate ways though I think his point was true, ”I say.

   Greg changes channels and most of the things on are pretty lame.“Well this place has cheap tv,” he says turing it off.“It’s eleven o nine of course there's not gonna be something good,”Jackie says playfully smacking him on the head.

   I lean back and rethink that day James told me how he felt.my eyes become heavy and I start to dose off.

   “Jasmyn!”I open my eyes and everything is blurry next thing I know a bag cover over my head and I am carried out.“JAMES!”I yell hoping he would be there.“Your ghost friend isn't here right now,”a deep voice says what happened to Jackie and Greg?

  I wake up from that flashback and try to get out.“JAMES!HELP ME,”I scream trying to break free from these chains.I hear a door slide open and I turn to see a tall black figure I can't picture due to the light behind him.“Finally you're awake,”he says pulling out a knife lights suddenly flash and it's too bright to see.“Now smile for the camera,”I squint my eyes trying to see his face but everything's blurry.“Where’s Jackie,”I ask as he runs his hand through my hair.“She’s here but a bit tied up at the moment and she'll soon be skattered around the field so James has about a hour to solve my riddle.”I try to focus my eyes but they refuse to work a sharp slap reaches my cheeks and I stare at the floor tears flooding my eyes.

   “Hello for those who don't know I'm here with Ms.Jasmyn and she is close to getting her throat cut, so don't bother tracking this video but I have a message for her mad athletic man meet me where it started not at the pump just the location and you have a hour before someone is everywhere at once,”I look up and see the camera when a sharp pain hits my shoulder.“AHHHHHH,”I yell in pain as he cuts my shoulder deeper and deeper I hear a crack sound and I look and my vision is better I see the camera break and it must be James he's on his way.....

                                                                             * James’s P.O.V*

   I clench my fist hearing Jasmyn scream I look at the background but there's nothing familiar to teleport there.So I can't get there as fast and he must be talking about Jackie and she must be tied up on a bomb.